The true love

Sammy1

Re: The true love

Postby Sammy1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:40 am

do you know for sure you love your partner. If you can no longer be called the quality of two or three, and put the external data in the first place, that it is not about love. True love can not exist without respect for the partners to each other. Consider whether you speak and the actions of your partner that you respect each other. For example, a person who respects your partner will never make decisions for two. Trying to recognize true love, think about whether there is selfishness in your relationship with the one or the other. A loving person will not try to meet their needs with the help of a romantic relationship with a partner.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:13 pm

As for me there is such notion as "true" love. Yeah, there exist love in our world between different people, but whether it is true, or not I can't be sure. Every time I feel attraction, and affection to someone I believe that it is true feelings. The best way of distinguishing it is our feelings, and emotions, which are everlasting.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:00 pm

true love it is something really very difficult. think that we do not have to give the person the second chance because i do not think that he deserves it when he lost the first. you do not have to think even about it. of course it is easier to ruin and more difficult to build but you have to understand that you will make the life better because getting rid of the person who does not deserve the love, and your attention. i think that even if you will give him the second chance he will lose it and you will understand that you should not give it to him.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:55 pm

I think that the most people understands love any set of desires or needs that can satisfy different people. We all want security, affection, attention. Everyone has a need for sex and recognition.
And to meet these needs can only be someone else who will respect, appreciate, admire you, give you signs of attention, to take care of. All this man can get to love, all at once. That's why love is so desirable all to it aspire. But most of these needs can be obtained in other situations, without love.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 12:22 pm

Every person has its own vision of true love. I think i have true love. The most important thing to know about real love is that love is an action from you and to you. Act it and insist on it. Every single day, whether in a relationship or not, you must affirm that love is what you do, not what you say, and you must insist upon it with everyone in your life. If it's a "non-love" relationship (i.e. professional), respect is the action and you must be treated with respect in all your relationships. If you do not have it in your relation - sorry to say but that may be a fake love...
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:26 pm

Those who love, do not leave not because of common interests, but because of the sex. About love then we can not say. In the center of love - is always the same people, the same sympathy is able to accommodate a few. Anyone who feels sympathy can "love" at the same time two or more people. Let's say a guy in love with two men, one mature, reliable and responsible person, and the other reckless spendthrift, a lover of fun. The guy said that he could not choose someone one. But true love chooses one person, in which he sees and finds valuable for him and no longer looking for another.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 9:29 pm

Oh yeah,the true love-it's something i guess everyone of us want to find and feel in this life,but sadly enough it's not open to everybody,that possibility of finding the one and only,you know what I'm saying? 8-) Now,I'm real lucky to have my only one by my side-but it wasn't alway that way and it didn't happen that easy and fast,ig you really want to know.I've been searching and waiting for years to meet him and I finally did-and i do believe he's my destiny just like he believes that I'm his. 8-) And we're happy-what else do you need in this life to come? ;)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:13 pm

Sympathy is committed to suppress the constant jealousy and feelings of powerlessness. Some even believe that the more they are jealous, the more love, or beats, then, love - this is a perversion. Jealousy - feeling unhealthy and says insecurity and low self-esteem. Suspicion "puts" his friend on the circuit, so that at any moment it could pat is selfishness. In any case, true love has certain features that are not so hard to see. You just have to be attentive.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 9:02 pm

Well,some people do meet their true love in their lives,some people don't and that's sad enough-and some people just don't give a f*ck about meeting no God damned stupid ass love in their lives,all they really wanna do is f*ck and it doesn't really matter who will it be next time in their bed,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) I could never f8cking understand that third type of schmucks-cause there's no other ways to describe them than this one,you dig? 8-) :lol: ;) All I know is that I've found my true love and he's by my side for the rest of my life,I believe in that. 8-) ;)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:28 pm

You know love is unselfish, sympathy is very selfish. Love is not only based on emotion, it is expressed more in action when you are attentive to the person, do something good for him, and not only when you want to, but constantly.
Naturally, if the same apply to you, then love is easy; but there is one test for true love: Could you love a person, if he does not notice your needs, or forgets to do what you asked, or when he was in trouble. Love - is when you bring breakfast in bed.

Return to “Gay dating”