The true love

Lorry

Re: The true love

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:38 am

The true love is something that everyone wants to feel, but it is a fact that only a little part of the people has the luck to meet her. That is the most beautiful thing that can happen to someone, because that is one shared feeling. When you meet someone and fall in love with him that is not the true love still. If this person shares your feelings that still is not the true love. Your partner must be the man from who you can ask for advice and who you can say your secrets, because he will not say to no one else this things, he wouldn’t be betrayed you. It is a true love when you can talk about everything with the person who you are in love with.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:38 pm

True love...Yeah,you might just love the combination of these two words,but what do it all mean really?I mean,what stands behind all that-do you really know what love is?And how do you know that it's exist like for really real and it's not just some flip of our imagination?What if you just want to think that you're in love and all that cause everybody around are saying that they have it in their lives,and all you want to do really is just to be like everybody else and not be yuorself,you know what I'm saying?Ever thought about that? 8-) ;) :) :P :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:00 am

True love starts with you and how you feel about yourself. That is right; you can not find true love unless you truly love yourself. The capacity to know and feel true love begins when you're able to acknowledge and accept all of your personal flaws. Here are some questions to ask yourself before you start looking for love. If you can not appreciate and love yourself, then somewhere deep inside, you will always believe you are unlovable, that you are not worthy of attention or affection and that no one could possibly fall in love with you. If you are hoping to find and keep love that lasts, start by giving yourself true unconditional love.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:31 am

Moppy wrote:True love starts with you and how you feel about yourself.

Agree with you. When one is looking for love in other person , but have really no true respect to itself - the it is not going to lead anywhere. To the break only. I've seen several occasions of that kind actually. Two people meet each other - and for the first couple of months all is fine, but they they starting to have strange argues about the things that none of them can really name. It was even written in the Bible- something like "Love your brother like you are loving yourself". Funny thing that most people see that expression only half wise, only the first part - but not notice "like your love yourself" part). So before starting something serious - you really need to find peace and love in your own heart. Are there anyone here with that cozy feeling inside already?))
Nory

Postby Nory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:34 am

Hi everybody here) Nice to meet you. :D :D The true love is something that everyone wants to feel, but it is a fact that only a little part of the people has the luck to meet him. Your partner must be the man from who you can ask for advice and who you can say your secrets, because he will not say to no one else this things, he wouldn’t be betrayed you. It is a true love when you can talk about everything with the person who you are in love with. :) :) :) Exactly the talking is the most important thing for the true love, because when the partners talk, they can find a decision to every problem, which they have.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:39 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!! What are you going to do today guys??? Owen as always right love - is a state of the head, and can be, and the heart, when the level of positive qualities in the chosen one increases, as if under a magnifying glass, and the level of negative - reduces the speed of light. Love - is an idealization. It is really difficult to achieve some harmony in the relationships but you should work at it because true love is always fantastic. Tgere are fantastic feelings guys!!!!!!!!!
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:10 am

Hi there friends. True love is fantastic. I should say that mutual love is one of the happiest thing in the world. Without any doubts and words I appreciate the fact that I have found such a partner as my husband. I really happy for it. I can not imagine my life life without him. But the most terrible thing would be if I have not mutual relationships with him. So that's why I am sorry about those people who don't have mutual love and feelings. I think it is terrible. True love is the thing everyone wants. I am sure
James

Postby James » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:03 pm

Good afternoon dear boys. Are you happy today??? Are your intentions serious for the discussion??? I support your idea that think people do not understand sometimes where is real love and where the love is not real but in general you shall not lose your opportunity to try it.i also think in the way that you shall enjoy every minute of your life and without love you will have never do it. I want to say that people should also love each other and respect, trust each other.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:00 pm

How are you boys? I like these sensitive themes you know))) I believe that love is very sensitive feeling and especially when you have true and mutual love. . And unfortunately not all people can appreciate how love is important in our life. As I told that not everyone can understand that we won't live without love and we can not even imagine our life without love. This true feeling is very difficult but in the same moment is so pleasant for all people in our world. All people should love and be loved . And do everything to make this love forever!!!
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Fortunately I am one of those who has really true feelings who has really true love. I want to say that it is fantastic feelings!!we can not live without love and it is horrible to imagine a person who doesn't love and being not loved. It is worse thing... Personally for me there is no certain choice if we speak about be loved or just love. I think that these two things are inseparable. If person loves but not has the same, he is not happy, and if the person is loved but not loves it is also horrible. Ultimately no all people meet true love in their life.

Return to “Gay dating”