The true love

Emmett

Re: The true love

Postby Emmett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:15 pm

My true love is my husband. I love him very much. He is the best man I've ever met. We're together for almost five years. We have a wonderful child. We have a wonderful family. I love my family very much. My family is the most important issue in my life. I've found my true love.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:27 am

There are so many nice themes for discussion. I like to tell you about my love experiences. It is quite interesting.. I should admit that true feelings is something unbelievable and unforgettable. I think that exactly true feelings can happen once in your life. Just once. You can say everything but I think so. I have true and mutual love with my beloved one and I am happy for it. I don't want to change something. you can not repeat true love. It happens just once. Believe me. Once and for the whole life
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:17 pm

the stronger the inner loneliness of man, the more he falls in love. Perhaps the inner loneliness and contributes to inventing different kinds of ideals. After all, there are people who believe that they must have a perfect leader, perfect husband and the perfect child. But thinking so the person does not usually have neither the first nor the second, nor the third, and are in constant conflict with the environment. In the true love there are periods of both lifting and recession, but the love lives a maximum of two years, and after the first year of scandals, mutual accusations and quarrels.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:55 pm

True love is rare. Finding someone who fills your life and meets your spiritual, emotional, and physical needs is hard, and doesn’t happen to everyone. You can give yourself the best shot, however, by being open to love if and when it arrives – by being “available,” knowing yourself and what you need, and getting to know new people. Grieve for a while. You need to be “available” to find true love. The first thing is to get over heartache or past love, accept the loss, and start to come to terms with it. This takes time. It’s also hard. But, you’ll never be able to move on if you don’t stop to grieve.

Return to “Gay dating”