The true love

Emmett

Re: The true love

Postby Emmett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:15 pm

My true love is my husband. I love him very much. He is the best man I've ever met. We're together for almost five years. We have a wonderful child. We have a wonderful family. I love my family very much. My family is the most important issue in my life. I've found my true love.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:27 am

There are so many nice themes for discussion. I like to tell you about my love experiences. It is quite interesting.. I should admit that true feelings is something unbelievable and unforgettable. I think that exactly true feelings can happen once in your life. Just once. You can say everything but I think so. I have true and mutual love with my beloved one and I am happy for it. I don't want to change something. you can not repeat true love. It happens just once. Believe me. Once and for the whole life
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:17 pm

the stronger the inner loneliness of man, the more he falls in love. Perhaps the inner loneliness and contributes to inventing different kinds of ideals. After all, there are people who believe that they must have a perfect leader, perfect husband and the perfect child. But thinking so the person does not usually have neither the first nor the second, nor the third, and are in constant conflict with the environment. In the true love there are periods of both lifting and recession, but the love lives a maximum of two years, and after the first year of scandals, mutual accusations and quarrels.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:55 pm

True love is rare. Finding someone who fills your life and meets your spiritual, emotional, and physical needs is hard, and doesn’t happen to everyone. You can give yourself the best shot, however, by being open to love if and when it arrives – by being “available,” knowing yourself and what you need, and getting to know new people. Grieve for a while. You need to be “available” to find true love. The first thing is to get over heartache or past love, accept the loss, and start to come to terms with it. This takes time. It’s also hard. But, you’ll never be able to move on if you don’t stop to grieve.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:32 pm

I had one love but it was too much years ago. . It was exactly my first and my true love. Exactly there I recognized all these feelings and I understood what is true love. But unfortunately my first true love was not mutual. Probably that guy just wanted to be like friends with me and nothing more. Of course I was depressed because I expected for something better than simple friendship or just communication . it was true love, but it is really in the past. Nowadays I have one more true love.. 8-)
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:31 am

That is right; you can not find true love unless you truly love yourself. The capacity to know and feel true love begins when you're able to acknowledge and accept all of your personal flaws. Here are some questions to ask yourself before you start looking for love.
If you can not appreciate and love yourself, then somewhere deep inside, you will always believe you are unlovable, that you are not worthy of attention or affection and that no one could possibly fall in love with you. If you are hoping to find and keep love that lasts, start by giving yourself true unconditional love.
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:39 am

After my suffers from the ex boyfriend hopefully nowadays I created a big Family and I have fantastic husband!!!! My sincere feelings to him is something that God presented for me. He is my first and true love and I hope it will last forever!!! I believe in fate, because I was waiting for such an ideal partner and he has become my first true love, who was written by fate for me. Love for me is like treasure and I strongly believe that God blessed me with my fantastic partner . He is my real love ,and our children is like a present from God
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:17 pm

I think that you might just love the combination of these two words,but what do it all mean really?I mean,what stands behind all that-do you really know what love is?And how do you know that it's exist like for really real and it's not just some flip of our imagination?
What if you just want to think that you're in love and all that cause everybody around are saying that they have it in their lives,and all you want to do really is just to be like everybody else and not be yuorself,you know what I'm saying?Ever thought about that?
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:34 pm

Good theme I think!!! I want to mention that true love is like a miracle especially if it is mutual love. I know that many people are ready to pay a great price for be happy and loved. I can not find anything better than feel how you are inspired with true feelings. It should be the best feeling in the world. Not all people have love in their lives and in conclusion it is important to say that if there is no love in your life actually your life is worthless! Believe me. It is not exactly enough to be loved, it is super when you love!
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:44 am

I had something like love but I am not sure that it was real love as well. It is the best feeling in our life. I can not compare it with something else. I can not describe this feeling. just want to say that this feeling makes your inspires and you are another person when you are in love. It was too many years ago and I don't have positive emotions after it. Actually it is my experience and that's all guys. . So many years ago I didn't have exactly true love, but nowadays I have it and I am happy for this fact, this miracle

Return to “Gay dating”