Is it true that household chores and routine are killing relationships?

Duke

Re: Is it true that household chores and routine are killing relationships?

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:59 pm

it is really true but you know that there are a lot of people who are together despite the fact that they live for a lot of time, and they are doing all the household chores.
i think that ti depends on what is your attitude to them. if you\ are able to find the compromise and be happy without anything then i think that they would never destroy your relations. but if you make quarrels just because of nothing and you do not even think about your partner, only about yourself then i think that your relations would not last long.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:09 am

I am pleased to meet you here again so what about you??? Duties about the house always make me crazy just because I don't like to do it and sometimes I even try to make my partner to do it instead of me :lol: sounds funny, doesn't it? Apart from it I would like to mention that in our relations we don't quarrel with each other because of duties. If my partner wants to do the house so he will do it and vise versa. The same with me. we don't try to emphasize the fact that relationship can be spoiled because of such things.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:08 am

I think that it is true stereotype. I don't understand how people can not agree between sharing duties. It is important in relationships to find some compromise and you might understand this fact before being together. As for my example in relationships we try to agree our activities with each other. We don't find time for quarrels and disagreements while sharing something. We simdiy do everything together and that's all. Actually it is the best decision if you don't want to have troubles and disagreements between you and your partner
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:40 am

Even during perinatal (intrauterine) development, a certain number of brain cells form a whole network of connections with other cells in the body.
As a result of such processes, the central nervous system is the brain, controls the operation of all vital functions of the body, for example: breathing, heart. And all the other neural connections are waiting for the connection. The essence of the robots of cells in the brain just suggests the creation of such compounds.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 4:56 pm

I want to be together, forgive everything and make everything as before;
I do not want to part and I can not, but I dream of revenge for the pain inflicted on him;
I will stay with him from the principle that the mistress does not come out victorious;
I need to reconsider the past, understand what my own mistakes were, and not let the situation destroy myself.There is no the most correct option, there is an option that is most acceptable for you. Choose. But with a clear head, according to the goal to which you aspire. So then do not regret it.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:37 pm

I am not sure as for it. We are different and we have different relationships. And we are others at all. In my relationships for example we find it easy to cope with duties about our house. We try to make everything on the best and we try usually to rely on each other. We know what we should do and instead of us there is no other person who will do it. Actually if one can not do something it would be great to make a decision to do it instead of other one. We easily find different compromises . So we cope with it
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:47 am

The power over you is the power that you yourself give, shifting to others the responsibility for your whole life to other people, until you are solely engaged in yourself, you will be under authority.
How much responsibility you can take, so much power you get, and this is the law of our life, the law of this world, which I think you should know, but only you can understand it, having a very strong desire for it.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:55 pm

Let us now think about why it is so difficult for people to cope with desperation, which forces them to succumb to emotions and, in fact, drive themselves to a dead end. The answer, in my opinion, is that they are simply not trained in correct behavior in certain situations. Hence the complexity with the control of those emotional states that arise in these situations. We have got used to live with hope and calculation for the best and we do not like to consider negative variants of development of those or other events, and therefore we do not prepare ourselves morally for them.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:16 pm

To recognize any lie, it is necessary to be a clever liar yourself, understanding how far people can go, deliberately or unconsciously distorting information.
And for this, you need to know a lot and understand a lot. After all, in order to be able to recognize the truth, it is necessary to know the truth, this, you must agree, is logical. For example, if a doctor tells you that such a medicine will help you get rid of your health problems, how do you know whether he is telling you the truth or not?
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:26 pm

Insults of the past often do not give people peace in the present and make their significant contribution to the dissolution of marriage, if the spouses give them too much importance and begin to pick old wounds. One should not recall old grievances - this is a big and quite common mistake not only for many married couples, but for all people who like to focus their attention on the past. There is nothing more senseless than poking around in the dead past, which is no more, and which under no circumstances will not be returned and will not change.

Return to “Gay dating”