Is it true that household chores and routine are killing relationships?

Andreas_Maroon

Re: Is it true that household chores and routine are killing relationships?

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:56 pm

Just_R wrote:i was always saying that only the boring people can get bored.

You do understand that it is not about being bored.. In the most cases it is about getting too excited - in the bad way, I mean) I think that you can speak about the boredom, when you are loosing interest to your partner - and your partner does experience the same. But in this case it is rather incomplitability of the characters, of the tempers... That does happen. Such situation does have its benefits. For example - we all do know that the best sex you might have is the one after the quarrel with your partner) But that is not going to work for long term relations unfortunately.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:36 am

I cannot be really sure about chores and relations, cause i haven't been in so serious relation for a looooong time.. I am in relations, but they are not so strong and firm yet.. so perhaps you are right, cause we get tired of chores even being single :lol: :lol: I guess it is normal that we sometimes want changes. It is okay.
Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:03 am

yes i think that it is really true but you know that there are a lot of people who are together despite the fact that they live for a lot of time, and they are doing all the household chores. i think that ti depends on what is your attitude to them. if you\ are able to find the compromise and be happy without anything then i think that they would never destroy your relations. but if you make quarrels just because of nothing and you do not even think about your partner, only about yourself then i think that your relations would not last long. that is what i wanted to tell you.
Chase

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:59 pm

well i think that you have right but of course you can solve the problem. you shall think about it and you shall try to make everything in order to keep your relations fresh and nice and i think that you understand what i am talking about. in general i can tell you that if you want to have fresh relations then you shall be attentive to your partner and to his wishes , i think that it is really very very important, if you know that he wants something and he likes something then you shall fulfill all his wishes and i think that you understand what i am talking about. thank you very much for your attention
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:17 am

I always say that if it is true love so nothing can destroy it. But if you are worried about it you should discuss all pluses and minuses here. Andreas is right that when the people, while they are being together, enjoy both romance and everyday routine, like washing the dishes, doing all the housekeeping and all the stuff, then they are in much stronger relations. that is why it is a good idea to start living together before some serious commitments will be arranged. More than agree with it guys without any words.. :idea:
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:31 am

Prescott, very good topic for discussion I should say!!!! It is really important for all us to discuss it. Frankly speaking I also heard too much time that the view that household chores and routine kill love. Basing on my own experience I can say that household duties my partner and I share with the great pleasure we do what we like about our house. I think that in some couples sometimes it happens just because they can not find compromise for example. But it is really important remember it.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:59 pm

I think every couple sooner or later faces such problems. But some of them manage to cope with them, someone no. When you only start to live together, you notice that you have different opinions, some differences in habits, so at first it is very difficult, but then you're trying to find compromises.
Max

Postby Max » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:56 pm

i think it depends on couple. if you an your partner relate to serious to the household, cleaning and other routine stuff, of course they will have disagreements and quarrels. but if couple helps each other, their relations will get only better and happier. as for my relations, we help each other around the house. because my partner sees, that i sometimes have no time to clean our apartment because of study and work at the same time. so he can vacuum and wash the dishes. only he can't is cooking :) he doesn't know what it is, but he can make pancakes and they are wonderful!
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:52 am

I suppose it depends on situation. sometimes yes sometimes no. Personally I like cleaning about the house because meaand my partner always try to do it together. It of course known that house hold duties can be destroying for the relationships but if do it in a right way so everything will be okey. Of you share all duties about the house equally so I am sure that there are no problems and quarrels between you and your partner as well. I have the same situation in my relations so you can believe in my advice
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:39 am

It seems to me, that the main reason is not in household, but the thing is that many couples can't agree many issues concerning household. They just can't talk. They just don't spend enough time with each other, hide something, don't want bother each other because of triffles. And that's how they build an invisible wall between them.

Return to “Gay dating”