Is it true that household chores and routine are killing relationships?

Just_R

Re: Is it true that household chores and routine are killing relationships?

Postby Just_R » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:00 pm

Just_R wrote:I do not think that when 2 mature people are having the goal to make a family, such things would represent any problems.

you are right. But many young people are starting to live together, when they still do not know neither what they really want, nor what are the relations of 12 people when they are living together. My first experience wasn't really delightful. We were living together for 2 months with my boyfriend, and during that time we managed to piss of each other so much, that we did not communicate for a half of a year after breaking apart. I met him recently. He has a wife and a kid. He was a bisexual. We jsut had a good laugh about how silly we were( It is good when it ends this way - but it took some years from us to understand how silly we were)
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:46 pm

Just_R wrote: But many young people are starting to live together, when they still do not know neither what they really want,

And it is good that they do start to live together, even in this case. Because they will eventually figure out what do they really want, do they have the same goals, and if they want to be together further. there must be some things, that maybe not too pleasant, but that you need to pass trough in order to know yourself better, to become better. In this case, even if they are going to break up - at least they will learn an important life lesson. I did not pass trough it, though, I suppose God saw that I do not need to learn this one.. Perhaps learned it in the previous life already?:)
DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:36 am

As for me, I think - its true! We forgot about romance, about the desire to surprise the partner. At the initial stage everything is good, but after....My boyfriend began to spend more time with his computer than with me. We are no longer looking movies together, and seldom have dinner together. But I love him and so I always do the first step!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:18 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: Because they will eventually figure out what do they really want, do they have the same goals

Perhaps you are right on that point. Anyway, living together, as for me, is really cool. but only when you are living with the right person. sometimes you can live with someone in the hostel just for one day - and you will be feeling like killing him. You know, in the night... You take the pillow, crouch to his bed, and covering his face, until he chokes. Ahh, that was a dream of mine, when I was in college) Good that some dreams are just not meant to come true)) We are living with my husband for several years already - and I feel that I can live whole my life with him!
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:45 pm

Just_R wrote:sometimes you can live with someone in the hostel just for one day - and you will be feeling like killing him.

It is funny you mentioned that - I met my husband in the hostel in Vienna. and the funny thing is that in a year, when we started to live together - I really did have the feeling like killing him..there were so many things I disliked in his way of living! I am a person that likes the order, I like everything to be clean and neat. When we started to live together, my idilly was broken) But we did not have any quarrels with him about this. I made a decision for myself - that I am going to accept it... And I did. and now I am ok with this) Will you say this is wrong?
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Sometimes this routine really kills love. For example, me and my partner stayed separately for some time and everyrhing was going well but when I have moved in his apartment fights have started at once, we are fighting about who should wash the dishes or who should cleand the apartment or whose turn is to throw the rubbish and I am not okay with it. I know that now or later we have to stay together but if you still thinking about moving in to your parner's apartment think twice about it.
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:30 am

i believe that sometimes couples who are living together too long may feel bored with the same things, but spoil the relations completely.. if it happens, then perhaps there were no love as it is? i do think that if you love, you may not stop doing it so simply. it is impossible just because you are somehow bored with the daily routine.
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Samuel Hunt wrote:we are fighting about who should wash the dishes or who should cleand the apartment

It does sound really bad) Sorry to say, guys - but I do not think that you are going to become a happy married couple. I am not even speaking about the kids in this situation. I think you both need to grow up. these quarrels you are speaking about they do sound like the quarrels of the teenagers, rather then of adult people. It is better for you to grow up alittle bit) Please, do not take that as the insult - but I am just speaking my mind as the person, who does have more experience. Start to act like partners - not like 2 lonely people who dont want to be disturbed)
Rick14

Postby Rick14 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:09 pm

If it spoils relationship it means the relations are not strong enough. Sure everyone is tired of everyday duties and the same things. For every problem one can find solution. The couple just need to discuss the issue. Some routines can be divided, others partners change from time to time. Today I am going shopping, tomorrow you. Today I am at the kitchen, the next day change. If it happens no one want to cook or go shopping what’s a problem. Eat out. We are just doing like that and never quarrel on these trifles. If partners are tired of routine they don’t know how to organize entertainment I think. It’s not obligatory to stay in every day. People nowadays have got lots of opportunities to go out, to get new emotions and to forget about daily boring things.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Rick14 wrote: People nowadays have got lots of opportunities to go out, to get new emotions and to forget about daily boring things.

i was always saying that only the boring people can get bored. So basically I think that you are correct. there are lot of opportunities to change the environment, to hang out, to have some new impressions, if you feel , that your everyday routine starts to poison your life. but there are occasions, when people simple cannot stand being near.. that is the worst thing that may happen in the relations, of course. but that does happen. And in this way only the separations may help, unfortunately. Or at least a temporary separation - when they can have some rest of each other.

Return to “Gay dating”