Is it true that household chores and routine are killing relationships?

Klaus1205

Re: Is it true that household chores and routine are killing relationships?

Postby Klaus1205 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:29 pm

I've heard about it too. In my opinion, it's true. You start to argue with each other more and more often. It doesn't matter what you are arguing about. It can be something important (lack of money) or just the most common thing (who will wash a plate). Mostly everyone has such situations. One of the ways of solving this problem is to talk and share what you worry about.
Lui

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:25 am

Hey there dear friends. Both me and my partner likes to clean our house. And do you know why??? Because we got this house with our own efforts and it was really difficult. So that's why it would be really stupid to quarrel about the thing we were determined to achieve and to get. Am I right??? We like cleaning our house we like cooking . we like to do everything together because really it is rather easier to do it not alone. To my mind if you like what you do, so it will not kill your relationships for sure
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:48 pm

As for me, I think that it depends only from your character. You know, that practically all of us get used to the things they have and that's why they don't even know how wonderful these things and people are. They understood it only when they lose all of that. If you treat your life like a routine, than it can look like that.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:47 am

No it is not true. But maybe it is just my opinion here. Talking about my relationship it is important to say that if you do it with the clear thoughts and if you find compromise in sharing your household duties between you and your partner so everything would be OK. Because both me and my partner understands that, just one person can not do all house work. In the relationships it is important to help each other and share everything with him for making your marriage more successful.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Hello guys! how is it going? i am so glad to be here! and i want to tell you something about it.
My husband and I have a few years of living together and for us it is very easy to go for a compromise: goes to the store and cooks food the one who came home from work earlier, washes the dishes, who quickly ate, he cleans, I do the laundry. Of course, I love it more when he cooks, but I often come home earlier. Once he taught me by phone to cook soup. For us, household work is a joy.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:09 pm

I want to say that many young people are starting to live together, when they still do not know neither what they really want, nor what are the relations of 12 people when they are living together. My first experience wasn't really delightful. We were living together for 2 months with my boyfriend, and during that time we managed to piss of each other so much, that we did not communicate for a half of a year after breaking apart. I met him recently. He has a wife and a kid. He was a bisexual. We jsut had a good laugh about how silly we were. It is good when it ends this way - but it took some years from us to understand how silly we were.
Howard

Postby Howard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Marriage is the ultimate bond between two partners. You made a vow to love one another for better or for worse, but sometimes things become strained. Perhaps you had a bad fight, you feel yourselves drifting apart, or you may have simply reached a point where you realize you need to improve the relationship. Relationships require work and commitment to keep your love for one another strong, and marriage is no exception. With a little effort, some understanding, and a bit of patience, you and your spouse can improve your marriage and remember why you pledged your love to one another.

Return to “Gay dating”