He lost interest in me ...

Benny

Re: He lost interest in me ...

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:49 pm

to my mind it is very important to make your man happy and to make everything that he will be satisfied. if you will do everything the best for him, then he will be the best man for you and he will do everything for in return. i think that you have to give him lots of presents. i like when my boyfriend buys something very simple but i see that this is the present from all his heard. it is really very important for me. he is also very sweet and always tells me that he loves me.
geff

Postby geff » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:26 am

A man likes a partners, next to him, it feels sure, need, best. Then he naturally thanked his care, attention, love, loyalty, generosity.
The man is a person, whose activities must be directed at the outside, in society, and a guy inside, in the family. If inside, in the family peace and joy (which distributes the woman, and its internal state primarily refers to the inner world of the family), then man feels inner joy and confidence going into the world to create, to do. He feels the earth, solid footing, good for him, and the he is well from the fact that he is well and everyone is happy.
If you want to have in your house there was spiritual talk, then you first, it is important to unconditionally love your man, second, to try to understand what is happening inside of You, maybe You "lost interest" and why, if so? Thirdly, why do you need his care? :geek: :geek:
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:52 pm

You know sometimes it happens that once in love with a man, he suddenly loses interest in his beloved. The reason for this behavior on the part of men may become frustrated in his partner, and the fatigue of family life, and the emergence of a mistress. I think that first of all you have to analyze your relationship lately. Perhaps you began to have some difficulties. Or your partner just started to get angry about something. Perhaps you also did some mistakes. In addition, you should know that any relationship - is very fragile thing. And sometimes we make mistakes without even realizing it.
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:05 pm

I think that relationship man to his partner is directly dependent on his partner. Trite, but true. If you change yourself, it will also change. Without the contribution no return. In other words - what you give is what you get. It is also quite important right under almost any relationship. Just because we always get the things that we give. If we have an indifferent attitude to our partner, but we want to have love in return - we'll never have what we want. We need to give even more than we get. This is one of the laws in our lives. In addition, your man will also act on the situation. Perhaps your initiative will motivate him.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:35 pm

I think that even if you are among the boys, endowed with a strong character, different talents, with great knowledge and many different skills, even if you - independent and earn well, it all quickly tired and pall any man. No one will admire your merits for years. Try to be a mystery to men, something unknown. Even if the first year married, try to discover new facets of his character in communicating with your husband, let him know that you are not simple and interesting. If you're at least trying to bring it all in your family life, you will get success! In addition, it is not as difficult as it may seem.
Sammy1

Postby Sammy1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:36 am

I think that the main question in this situation is the "How to generate interest in a guy? ". Few people know how to do it. However, if you think about it, it can be concluded that it is not so difficult. Firstly, you need to find the reason why the man stopped to attend to his partner. Oddly enough, but the guy usually just does not cease to communicate with his partner. Keep in mind that men are people too, and so he has his reasons for it. It is necessary to think about what his partner might offend him. If there is no answer to this question, the best solution is to just call and find out the reason from the guy.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:28 pm

Barboro, you may be right about the presence of lover in the life of your husband, because such coldness in your relationships may be the signal of different guys, who give your husband everything he needs, and then when he comes back home, it is enough for him not to be with you. Try to talk about your feelings, and fears about it.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:00 pm

i think that it can be rather big problem for your relations and you definitely have to do something with yourself and with your relations in general. because otherwise he wont date you even if he loves you very much because if he is bored with you then you will lose this passion in your relations and you will lost his love. i think that you have to make your relations more interesting and exciting. start from yourself, be funny , talk a lot and you will be the best for him.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:54 pm

I think that we must remember that all relationships are divided into several stages. So, after a period of candy always comes a time when the partners will have to tolerate and accept each other for what they are. With all the deficiencies that they have. And these deficiencies have absolutely everyone. Many couples often forget this fact, and for that reason the relationship fall apart. Do not indulge in despondency, even if you suddenly find that your favorite guy does not love his partner. Psychologists have proved that before the end of ex-partners do not happen at all. Therefore, there is always a probability to restore relations.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 12:28 pm

His behaviour is weird. Agree. Did you eliminated the variant that he has some problems at work and do not want to bother you with it? Realize you cannot change him. Men sometimes get caught up in the fallacy that if a man would just change, then you both could be happy together. Or, even worse, if he could just see how much you love and adore him, then surely he would return the feelings and you could be happy together. And—rock bottom—if you invest your time and energy into him and making him better, then he will appreciate you and never leave you and of course, you could be happy together. Not. Gonna. Happen. All the hoping, praying, begging, pleading, loving, adoring, investing and energizing in the world cannot and will not change anybody into the person you want him to be. Acknowledge that you deserve more. Talk to him and if he doesn not fix everything - leave him. It is hard to do but there is only one way out

Return to “Gay dating”