He lost interest in me ...

Tom1

Re: He lost interest in me ...

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:25 pm

Not all guys can build relationships so that men carried them on their hands and were true gentlemen, who are willing to help at any moment. During the period of candy guys take care of their appearance, trying to always look perfect, behave like real angels in this world. But over time, most of them it goes. Unfortunately, most are males can start to relax and do not follow their appearance more. This is one of the biggest problems in modern ways. Perhaps someone thinks that if he already has a long-term relationship or marriage, it can relax completely? No. We must continue to work on our relationship and to surprise each other.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 9:32 pm

Well,sadly enough,but stuff like this can easily happen to anyone of us-and in order to prevent it somehow,we have to be aware of it every single day,trying to do everything to make it look different,to bring in something new in our relationships all the time,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) What can you do now with your issue?Well,you can try some ways-but it all will depend on if your partner really wants to try somethiong like that too in order to bring it all back.And if he lost some feelings towards you-if there ever were some feelings-it might be just not that important to him after all.
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:11 pm

you blame yourself that do not feel confident, happy, desirable, and special with him. However, you should remember an important rule: happiness is not that other, as an internal state of mind, so the other person can not give us this. You will always be able to find for yourself a few minutes to be alone with yourself and give yourself the opportunity to feel exactly when you do not get enough attention. It is important to imagine that your man shows to you attention, he becomes a sensitive, gentle and caring.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Of curse it's possible,dude-nobody did ever told you that it will all last forever,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) So,how can you really be saying things like that anyway?!It's a normal natural process-one can grow tired and bored of another,and it doesn't necessary means there was no love and all that-love can go away easily with time too,you know? ;) There's nothing eternal in this one-and nothing is ver promised to anybody. 8-) ;) You have to do everything in order to not let this type of stuff happen-when it did,you can try to save it all somehow,see what will happen. 8-)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:25 pm

In my opinion many men often commit insane acts, they are romantic, generous and attentive. But time passes, relationships attains stability and routine. Then our choices are converted into ordinary nerds who seemingly does not care about its second half. Therefore, I am happy to tell you what to do if a man loses interest in you. First of all, you have to resolve all these processes in your relationship. You have to come up with some spark to your relationship. Suffice your initiative in this. And your man will also have the desire to bring something interesting and original in your everyday relations again.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:47 am

After a break up, friendly communication means that your current relationship is on positive ground. This means that there is a chance that they still hold a flame for you. Your ex compliments you, especially on your looks or ways they complimented you during your relationship. It is possible that they are trying to get on your good side, make you feel special, or breathe life into your shared past. The more honest you are about your feelings, they will be inclined to be about theirs. Tell them your feelings. Be calm and clear. :) Listen to their thoughts and give them long moments to talk about their own feelings. Watch for nervousness in both speech and body language.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Men sometimes get caught up in the fallacy that if a man would just change, then you both could be happy together. Or, even worse, if he could just see how much you love and adore him, then surely he would return the feelings and you could be happy together. And—rock bottom—if you invest your time and energy into him and making him better, then he will appreciate you and never leave you and of course, you could be happy together. Not. Gonna. Happen. All the hoping, praying, begging, pleading, loving, adoring, investing and energizing in the world cannot and will not change anybody into the person you want him to be. Acknowledge that you deserve more. Talk to him and if he doesn not fix everything - leave him. It is hard to do but there is only one way out
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Well,what can I say really about this one-maybe,you don't do enough in the bedroom or something like that,or maybe he's just got real bored with you and all that and he wants some chnages for himself,you know,maybe it's his fault in something and he tries to give it all to you and all that,so you would be guilty in all that,he might just be willing to break-up with you and don't want or can't do it some other way and that's why he's doing everything for you to leave him and so he won't have to feel guilty himself and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Emotional closeness to someone, or intimacy, is something that everyone needs in life. We all need a soul mate in whom we can confide and trust and who will always be there for us. Sometimes, though, becoming that close to someone can be a scary thought, because it does also leave us more open to being hurt. At some point in time, you will have to open up to your partner and allow yourself to become closer. Let your true emotions come out into the open, and don’t try and hide things from your partner. Communicate your feelings honestly with your partner and be prepared to listen to him in return.
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:41 pm

firs make sure that he really lost the slitest interest in you. pay attantion to the details. Look into his eyes. If he looks back and makes eye contact, there's a pretty good chance that he might be interested. This is also a really good flirting technique. Holding his gaze, especially if the two of you are talking, will create a connection between you two pretty quickly. If a lot of times you look up, and he's looking at you, that's a good sign. It means that he likes looking at you, but he might be too shy to make his interest known or to approach you!

Return to “Gay dating”