He lost interest in me ...

Re: He lost interest in me ...

Postby Mr.Harry » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:06 pm

Hmm... If you notice that your partner becomes to loose interest in you ,so you should immediately act! I can say that you can change everything you want. I have some recommends how to make your relationships more interesting and deeper and sweeter))) be romantic with your partner, try to impress him with everything you want, delicious dinner, something new in sex, try to make a romantic dinner at all for example. It is also possible to travel somewhere together. I hope that it will help you to change something

Postby Lui » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Good morning dudes! If you became to notice that something boring or you are becoming to be tired ,ACT! IMMEDIATELY! . And if you want to save it you should try to change the atmosphere and your attitude as well. I liked as one guy said thatd it is really helpful to find common interests often try to communicate genuine interest hobby husband.you can have sex even better in what some unusual place an excellent remedy for stress. You can change the interior of the apartment, go to the movies. It is a fantastic idea that you can organise any trip, even in the country, romantic evening .

Postby Emmett » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:46 am

Perhaps you just think so? What if he just busy with his work? What if he has some problems? One way or another, I think that you should have a serious talk with him, explain him what is the matter of your topic, tell him about his feelings and ask him about his feelings. Try to talk very seriously and honestly.

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Don't judge your partner at once. Don't you think that maybe some problem with you ??? Maybe it would be good to analyze your behavior? So here I recommend you to act. Try maybe to change your behavior. Acting is really important and you should understand this necessary point. I would like to say that just acting in some terrible situations will help you to make something good. Just acting can help to save your marriage for example. Or your relationships with your beloved one. I think that your trying will be appreciated.

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:16 pm

The reason for this behavior on the part of men may become frustrated in his partner, and the fatigue of family life, and the emergence of a mistress. I think that first of all you have to analyze your relationship lately. Perhaps you began to have some difficulties.
Or your partner just started to get angry about something. Perhaps you also did some mistakes. In addition, you should know that any relationship - is very fragile thing. And sometimes we make mistakes without even realizing it.

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Couples split up for many different reasons. Sometimes it happens in the heat of the moment, when things are said that we later regret. Sometimes one partner just feels neglected, but the other didn't notice. If you've split up and want to get back together, you can learn how to cope in the meantime and make the changes necessary to heal your relationship. Give it some time. You need time to reflect, improve your self-esteem and confidence, and give yourself greater insight into why you want your ex back. You don't want to jump back into a relationship too soon, or you will most likely repeat the same mistakes.

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:42 am

I read trough some comments here.. I suppose that one guy expressed a correct opinion about men nature - that men really need co conquer their partners all the time. One must not make a "swamp" of it's relations, as it often happens. When people forget how to surprise each other, and take the relations for granted - that was a way to the grave for many relations. Well, and I am agree about that thing that was told about sex too. On the other hand, if you feel that something is going wrong - you need to ask yourself a question - are these really the relations that you want to be in?

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:28 am

If you begin to notice something wrong in your relationships. You should immediately try to act for the sake of saving your relationships. If you see that you partner is not eager to change something but if you see that he has no desire for it maybe your efforts can be worthless as for this person. That's why I simple recommend to find out what he thinks about such situation. Apart from it, I want to say that it is more than possible to attract his attention back, trying something New..

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:54 pm

You know not all guys can build relationships so that men carried them on their hands and were true gentlemen, who are willing to help at any moment. During the period of candy guys take care of their appearance, trying to always look perfect, behave like real angels in this world. But over time, most of them it goes. Unfortunately, most are males can start to relax and do not follow their appearance more. This is one of the biggest problems in modern ways. Perhaps someone thinks that if he already has a long-term relationship or marriage, it can relax completely? No. We must continue to work on our relationship and to surprise each other.

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:31 pm

If you begin to notice it you might understand that there is time to change something in your life or simple in your relationships. You should remember that just everything in your hands and you can safe your marriage and make your partner to stay with you forever. If you start to notice that you lose your partner you might have really serious conversation with him and organize all troubles and find some way out . To my mind you might be pretty patient in any case and control your emotions for the sake of your partner I mean.

Return to “Gay dating”