Should we consult together in a relationship

JayCee

Re: Should we consult together in a relationship

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 9:45 pm

Of course we all should do that - and we should do that like all the time ,you know what I'm saying? ;) What would our realtionships be like if we wouldn't talk to each other about some issues and all that-why is it called a relationship after all? :) It means we have to relate to one another and just find the solution in every situation for the better results for both of us,do you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) So,if you've got one-immediately sit down and talk with your partner about it,it'll get you both real close and not only that. ;) 8-)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:08 pm

when we consult with each other, we learn something new. In any case, there is one really good saying which says that we learn something new, our whole life. It's really important. In addition, I can say that from time to time the opinion of someone who is close to us can be really helpful. We can not know everything. We can not know the best way to deal with any problem that we can get into our lives. Therefore, first of all, we can buy a really good experience thanks to tips from our beloved, or someone else.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 9:17 pm

Dude,if you ask me-sure you have to,and who the f*ck else do you want to have some consultations with about your relationship and all that,if not with your partner?! :D 8-) :shock: :P :mrgreen: :twisted: I mean,it's a simple logic sh*t to do,isn't it? :P Sure,you can go ahead and do that with some neighbour of yours-he knows it all better than you two know,am I right? ;) :lol: :D :mrgreen: Stop being f*cking stupid and don't ask questions of that level of stupidity up in here,aaight? :lol: :lol: :lol: Have some f*cking mercy towards all of us,mother f*cker. :mrgreen: :twisted: :P
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:19 pm

I think that you can consult if there is a great desire to get advice from her husband. But what about need this is a moot point. There are many issues in which husbands just do not understand anything.
And people are usually advised to ensure that get help in resolving the issue, and not to even more confused. In any case, I think it all depends on the specific situation. Sometimes partners simply do not have the opportunity to consult with each other. Each of us has his own character. And it does not always allow us to consult with each other.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:52 am

Whenever you are in a serious and exclusive relationship the eventual understanding is that you will move in together and probably get married. This means that when everything is going well in your romance, it can often seem as though there is no reason not to move in together. If you have only been going out a couple of months then you can not really know a person that well. It is not until around the year mark that you really start to have a good inkling for what someone is really like and they start dropping their guard and their act and behaving around you how they do at home.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:01 pm

well life happens and you just can not avoid such situations. right? it sometimes happens in my family too. when it comes that we can not solve this or another problem we just leave it for some time. during this time we can refresh our thoughts and maybe make some better solution. that really helps and i think that if your couple can not find a soltion together - try to leave that problem. the solution will come later but it will come and your relations will be saved. you will not fight with your partner and everything will be just fine. life is too short to fight because of stupid things!
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Well,I'm not the person you can talk about something like that really to-I've never ever been in any kind of aserious relationship and all that and I don't want to really,it's good for me that way and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) But if you ask me,I 'll tell you thi-if you are together with some dude in everything and all that,you share everything and you want to be together for like some time more,then I think yeah,you have to deal with everything together and have to decide all the stuff together as well,that's just pure logic,nothing else,you dig? 8-) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:02 pm

Wel i guess speaking, interraction as it is is important in the relations, for sure!!!!!! Be honest with your partner. Tell your partner what happened and why. You can tell your partner the intimate details of the sexual experience if he or she asks, but it could be too painful to reveal at first. Your partner may not want to know at all. This should be a choice your partner makes, and you should abide by your partner's wishes.Your partner is likely to lash back when presented with your painful admission. While your infidelity will form the core of your partner's hurt, you may find yourself confronted with a whole range of issues as your partner seeks to express his or her pain.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:20 am

It is not an easy question for me, cause I haven't really haven't faced simmilar situation. well life happens and you just can not avoid such situations. right? it sometimes happens in my family too. when it comes that we can not solve this or another problem we just leave it for some time. during this time we can refresh our thoughts and maybe make some better solution. that really helps and i think that if your couple can not find a soltion together - try to leave that problem. the solution will come later but it will come and your relations will be saved. you will not fight with your partner and everything will be just fine. life is too short to fight because of stupid things!
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:19 pm

Well, you know man... life happens and you just can not avoid such situations. right? it sometimes happens in my family too. when it comes that we can not solve this or another problem we just leave it for some time. during this time we can refresh our thoughts and maybe make some better solution. that really helps and i think that if your couple can not find a soltion together - try to leave that problem. the solution will come later but it will come and your relations will be saved. you will not fight with your partner and everything will be just fine. life is too short to fight because of stupid things!

Return to “Gay dating”