Should we consult together in a relationship

Benny

Re: Should we consult together in a relationship

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:44 pm

i think that you definitely have to find the compromise. to my mind the best thing that is really working, is to talk after each quarrel. you have definitely know what was the cause of it, and you have also know that he is not just, and dont keep an offence on you. you know your partner the best and you what is his character like. after quarrels we spend nice time together. foe example we buy pizza, beer and everything like that and just watch film and then have unforgettable hot night. what can be better.
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:55 pm

It is very interesting theme and I think that first of all we have to listen to each other in a relationship. I think it's really important. And it is much more important than anything else in our relationship. If we know how to listen to each other, we will always hear the opinion of our partner. And we will also be able to come up with some compromises that will be good for both of us to solve the various problems in our lives. I think it's really important. In addition, I think that when we consult with each other, our relationship becomes much better and warmer.
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:03 pm

As for me I am sure that when both partners are consulted at least from time to time - they have enough strong relationships within their family. In addition, I also think it has a lot of positive moments in a relationship for us anyway. When we listen to the advice of our beloved, it shows that we are really interested in his opinion. And even if we do things differently, in any case, he will think that his advice helped us to choose the right solution. This is quite simple and very fine manipulation in relationships that help create a strong and happy family. So I think that it is useful for many couples.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:37 pm

I think that many people who are married, concerned that their significant other never asks for advice in anything, and sometimes what they do, for some unknown reason, even they can not ask him. If you are concerned that your loved one does not consult with you and doing everything as only he sees fit .Maybe he thinks you do not have enough competent person in the matter, and perhaps just used to solve all the problems himself, and does not want you encumber them. And maybe one day you somehow wrong to have responded to his request for advice.
Sammy1

Postby Sammy1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:32 am

sometimes we just need the right advice. In addition, very often we can avoid some mistakes just because of our own way of thinking, or inattention. When you have the opportunity to consult with your partner about certain things, chances are that you have chosen the wrong solution to the selected problem - a lot less. In addition, your partner will appreciate the fact that you need his advice, even if it's something small. I think that each of us wants to feel that someone needs us. And it is necessary for each of us throughout our whole life. So I think that this is a must - have the opportunity to consult with someone.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:54 pm

Yeah, it is needed in any relationships to discuss everything that worries both of you. Sometimes you have quite different point of view on the same things, but if you love each other, then you should compromise, because in other case, there will be nothing between you. Try to respect outlooks of all people in this world.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:09 pm

i think that it is one of the main things in the relations that you should consult and to talk about everything in the relations. to my mind it is really needed and you have to know how to do it in such a way that you could avout the quarrel and be happy. i think that if you wll have lots of secrets then it wont be very good because you will have lots of misunderstandings because of it. and then you will not have happy and long relations. i think that you do not want to have such relations.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:49 pm

You know when we have an opportunity to consult with someone, or our beloved - we get a lot more confidence in our own abilities. I think it is really important for any relationship for any guy. Very often, we can deal with many everyday problems without the participation of someone else. But in any case, from time to time, we just need the confidence. We need, someone to say that we are right in our thoughts about it. And we must work in this direction. I think that when we have an opportunity to hear the opinion of someone who we believe - this is the best. In addition, it is always helpful for me.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 6:15 pm

well life happens and you just can not avoid such situations. right? it sometimes happens in my family too. when it comes that we can not solve this or another problem we just leave it for some time. during this time we can refresh our thoughts and maybe make some better solution. that really helps and i think that if your couple can not find a soltion together - try to leave that problem. the solution will come later but it will come and your relations will be saved. you will not fight with your partner and everything will be just fine. life is too short to fight because of stupid things!
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Maybe someone can look at this fact. But in any case, I'm sure that we need a consultation with our partner about everything that happens in our lives. First of all, it helps us to solve some problems in the best way. In addition, we will have a lot less conflict in our relationship just because we have chosen a solution together. In any case, I am sure that such a thing will only bring good things into your life. And I'm also sure that many couples just need to consult with each other. I see quite a lot of conflict in the family of my friend, who does not want to consult with his partner about something in his life.

Return to “Gay dating”