Should we consult together in a relationship

Ignatio

Re: Should we consult together in a relationship

Postby Ignatio » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:39 am

You can consult if there is a great desire to get advice from her husband. But what about "need" this is a moot point. There are many issues in which husbands just do not understand anything. And people are usually advised to ensure that get help in resolving the issue, and not to even more confused. In any case, I think it all depends on the specific situation. Sometimes partners simply do not have the opportunity to consult with each other. Each of us has his own character. And it does not always allow us to consult with each other. Sometimes we can not get advice, but only reproach.
Jorginio

Postby Jorginio » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:42 am

Some of the questions we just do not have to discuss with our beloved. Just because we also need to have some independence in our lives. In addition, I also believe that we should be able to make certain decisions without the assistance of even the closest people. Just because this is our life. And we should be able to cope with everything that we have in this world. But I also think that when we consult with the partner - this can be useful from time to time. First of all it is a great opportunity to look at the issue from the side. In some cases, it can help to choose the right solution.
Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:47 am

From time to time it is much better to try to find the right solution without outside help. This will restrict you from other people mistakes. Also, when you learn to make decisions without help someone who is close to you - you learn to live an independent life. And even some psychologists say that this is a really useful way to develop our life for the better. I also want to say that we should try to listen to advice from people who live near us. But in any case, the final decision we have to take independently. This will help us understand that if we made a mistake - it's only our fault. And we will learn responsibility.
Armatios

Postby Armatios » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:50 am

I am sure that when both partners are consulted at least from time to time - they have enough strong relationships within their family. In addition, I also think it has a lot of positive moments in a relationship for us anyway. When we listen to the advice of our beloved, it shows that we are really interested in his opinion. And even if we do things differently, in any case, he will think that his advice helped us to choose the right solution. This is quite simple and very fine manipulation in relationships that help create a strong and happy family. So I think that it is useful for many couples.
Fritiny

Postby Fritiny » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:52 am

First of all, when we consult with each other, we learn something new. In any case, there is one really good saying which says that we learn something new, our whole life. It's really important. In addition, I can say that from time to time the opinion of someone who is close to us can be really helpful. We can not know everything. We can not know the best way to deal with any problem that we can get into our lives. Therefore, first of all, we can buy a really good experience thanks to tips from our beloved, or someone else. All this will have a favorable effect on your life. So try it!
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Each of us must have a certain freedom in his life. In addition, I also think that if we constantly consult with a partner about something that happens in our lives - we will shift some responsibility for our mistakes on it. I think it's wrong. We are born to have a certain freedom. We have certain choices with our birth. So I think we have to control our life with our personal opinion. It's really important. In addition, when someone begins to confer with his partner too much - he loses his will. It really is wrong simply because every one of us have his own life in this world. And we must remember that until the end.
Donny

Postby Donny » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:07 pm

I think that when we consult in a relationship - we get something more than just advice. We define a solution to cope with some problems in our life, or perhaps in the near future. In any case, I think that things like this can be really helpful for any relationship. I also agree with some opinions are that it avoids enough conflicts in a relationship. So I think it is much better to talk to your partner before making a decision, which relates to your family. This will help avoid a possible error simply because you both see the situation from different angles. And it will help you cope with the problem.
Kennet

Postby Kennet » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:10 pm

I'm not sure at all useful in this regard. But I think that in any case much better to hear some advice from your partner. Or try together to solve a particular problem in your life. I can not talk about something good because of this decision. But I have seen things that can happen in a relationship where both partners do not want to consult with each other. I also saw the problems that occur in relationships when both partners are trying to prove that some of them are a lot smarter and more experienced. We must take into account the opinion of both of us in the relationship. In addition, it is very important to have equal rights for every family.
Genios

Postby Genios » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:12 pm

First of all, when we have an opportunity to consult with someone, or our beloved - we get a lot more confidence in our own abilities. I think it is really important for any relationship for any guy. Very often, we can deal with many everyday problems without the participation of someone else. But in any case, from time to time, we just need the confidence. We need, someone to say that we are right in our thoughts about it. And we must work in this direction. I think that when we have an opportunity to hear the opinion of someone who we believe - this is the best. In addition, it is always helpful for me.
Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:17 pm

I think sometimes we just need the right advice. In addition, very often we can avoid some mistakes just because of our own way of thinking, or inattention. When you have the opportunity to consult with your partner about certain things, chances are that you have chosen the wrong solution to the selected problem - a lot less. In addition, your partner will appreciate the fact that you need his advice, even if it's something small. I think that each of us wants to feel that someone needs us. And it is necessary for each of us throughout our whole life. So I think that this is a must - have the opportunity to consult with someone.

Return to “Gay dating”