Should we consult together in a relationship

Vincent

Should we consult together in a relationship

Postby Vincent » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:48 am

Hello! It's just a wonderful day today! And I also have a fairly good mood. I want to talk to you about a simple enough thing that might bother many couples in our world. First of all, I want to ask about the situation, when you and your partner can not find a common solution. Did you see the solution to a particular situation in this way, but your partner see everything completely differently. But relations mean that the two of you can have only one solution for both of us. What do you do then? I also want to ask what you think about each other's opinions? Should we consult together with a partner in a relationship?
Barboro

Re: Should we consult together in a relationship

Postby Barboro » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:52 am

You're right, it is quite urgent and common question for many couples today. And I think that first of all we have to listen to each other in a relationship. I think it's really important. And it is much more important than anything else in our relationship. If we know how to listen to each other, we will always hear the opinion of our partner. And we will also be able to come up with some compromises that will be good for both of us to solve the various problems in our lives. I think it's really important. In addition, I think that when we consult with each other, our relationship becomes much better and warmer.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:54 am

It seems to me that each of us should have someone with whom he can always consult about certain things. It is best to have someone who will always tell the truth to you. Therefore, I see no other option but to consult with my partner. It is the only person on this planet who does not want something bad to me. Besides, I can always trust him all my questions and concerns. And he will think about it seriously enough. In addition, I can also be sure that it can provide enough good advice for me. Because my partner is a very smart guy. I think that each of us must consult with someone in his life. Sometimes we just do not have enough confidence.
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:58 am

I always thought that we should not have any secrets from each other in a relationship. In addition, I also think that the partner can always help us with some problems. First of all, I am the only person who can have a positive impact on my life. In addition, I know that I can fully trust my partner. Of course, before any of us will consult about something with his partner, he must be sure that he can trust him. But in any case, when you have a serious and lasting relationship of trust issue is resolved in the early days. I think we have to consult with each other about everything that happens in our lives. This helps to make the right decision.
Milton

Postby Milton » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:01 am

Perhaps you are right, but in any case I think that this situation should be certain exceptions. In addition, I also think that we should learn to be independent at least a little. First of all, we should try to solve our problems and issues without third-party assistance to people. And at times it is better not to disturb your partner problems. Simply, we live fairly short life. And each of us has his personal problems. And if we try to talk about our problems with each other, we can just make our lives worse. We should try to solve many things by our own efforts. And we need to consult with a partner only in emergency situations.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:03 am

We are faced with the question: "Do I need to consult with spouse?". And, of course, the answer is unequivocal - it is necessary! After all, the wife is the closest people. And who, no matter how they can give each other sincere advice. After all, if you ask the opinion of a loved one, it does not mean to do exactly as he says, it means to respect him and interested in his thoughts and analyze them. So I think it's really important in a relationship, each couple. In addition, when one of us to make certain decisions without our consent, or at least advice, it can cause a lot of conflict situations.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:05 am

Many people who are married, concerned that their significant other never asks for advice in anything, and sometimes what they do, for some unknown reason, even they can not ask him. If you are concerned that your loved one does not consult with you and doing everything as only he sees fit ... Maybe he thinks you do not have enough competent person in the matter, and perhaps just used to solve all the problems himself, and does not want you encumber them. And maybe one day you somehow wrong to have responded to his request for advice. But in any case, I also think that when we ask the opinions of each other - it helps us.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:07 am

What do you mean it for the word "advice"? Exchange of views? Or maybe for your mate that means something else. For example, the approval of his point of view. And he is afraid that you fail to do. Set an example to your spouse, start to consult with him yourself. Ask what to cook for dinner, what to wear the dress, what to do at work, things to do in the evening, on what training to go ... Let him participate in your life, if possible, and he wants you to shine in any case and ask for advice. In any case, even when we do not need advice on something, but we're talking about it with our beloved ones, it shows that we need them.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:10 am

I am sure that such a situation can be angry when your partner does not want to hear your advice about some serious situation or problem. But at the same time, when your spouse is constantly trying to suggest something to you - also annoying. In any case, we have to have it all in our relations, but we also need to try to adjust this process. But on the other hand think, because the partner's of the initiative, even sudden and unexpected, it is better than its absence. After all, he could just do nothing. And remember, if he is doing something on their own, it does not mean that it is not considered your opinion, rather it just confident.
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:13 am

Maybe someone can look at this fact. But in any case, I'm sure that we need a consultation with our partner about everything that happens in our lives. First of all, it helps us to solve some problems in the best way. In addition, we will have a lot less conflict in our relationship just because we have chosen a solution together. In any case, I am sure that such a thing will only bring good things into your life. And I'm also sure that many couples just need to consult with each other. I see quite a lot of conflict in the family of my friend, who does not want to consult with his partner about something in his life.

Return to “Gay dating”