Should we consult together in a relationship

Moppy

Re: Should we consult together in a relationship

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:20 am

Love is a word that is used more often than meant, or, should we say that different folks have different experiences and understanding when it comes to this word. A romantic relationship mostly starts with a strong infatuation towards the other. It is a state which is marked by intense passion and desire, without any intimacy or plans of committing to each other. This initial arousal towards the other is what often paves way for the couple to develop intimacy, and decide if they are ready to commit their loyalty and time to one another. We should avoid an empty love is when two people are with each other, without the presence of intimacy or passion.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:14 am

Hey Vincent... Lot of wisdom was posted here - I wonder if you've found something useful to yourself already. This question remind me of one episode of a TV series "How I met your mother". It was about the situation, when the couple of characters decided that kind of situation really simple - they made sex instead of speaking about the matter=)) Ok - that is a joke, of course) Seriously - I think that you know the answer yourself. You need to speak to each other - and be ready for a compromise, both of you. Cause the compromise is a thing that all good relations are based upon. And make sex afterwards perhaps)
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi everybody here) If you are the cheating party, you need to end your affair completely before you can expect to have any chance of healing your relationship with your partner or spouse. If you cheated with a co-worker, for example, you may need to consider seeking re-assignment or even finding a new job. An affair that started at the gym or in another social setting may require you to change your social habits. Tell your partner what happened and why. You can tell your partner the intimate details of the sexual experience if he asks, but it could be too painful to reveal at first. Your partner may not want to know at all.
Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:50 am

i do not even know, if both of you think that it will help you and want it to be helpful then i think that it would definitely b helpful for you and you would enjoy everything and your relations would improve. but of one of you thinks that it is stupid and it would not help you then you may be sure that it won't help you with your problem. you just have to make it work and everything would be alright. i think that you would succeed and of course it is better to solve all the problems at the moment but not to wait long and think that they would disappear on their won. that is everything i wanted to tell you.
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:22 am

If you can't find a way out, well, I don't even know what to tell you. Really, when I and my husband argue about thomething, we give each other all the necessary argument why we think so, and one of us persuade another that his solution is best without histerics, or we just find the compromise.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:29 pm

I think that first of all we have to listen to each other in a relationship. I think it's really important. And it is much more important than anything else in our relationship. If we know how to listen to each other, we will always hear the opinion of our partner. And we will also be able to come up with some compromises that will be good for both of us to solve the various problems in our lives. I think it's really important. In addition, I think that when we consult with each other, our relationship becomes much better and warmer.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:44 am

Communication between you and your partner should be completely open while remaining respectful. This is crucial for a healthy relationship. If your partner respects you, s/he should be able to listen to your concerns and come to an agreement that is fair to both parties. Remember: you'll usually regret staying silent more than you'll regret speaking up and making a mistake. For example, if you are concerned that your partner is uncomfortable around your family, it's important to discuss this, rather than hoping the problem goes away. If you don't, future interactions may get tense and awkward since you'll be forced to simply guess what's wrong.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:02 pm

I just also would like to support your opinion as for it. it is much more important than anything else in our relationship. If we know how to listen to each other, we will always hear the opinion of our partner. And we will also be able to come up with some compromises that will be good for both of us to solve the various problems in our lives. We really should listen to each other and advise something if there is some special problem. Or nah.. Happy couples always do it and that's why they are happy than anything else.
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:41 am

there is one really good saying which says that we learn something new, our whole life. It's really important.
In addition, I can say that from time to time the opinion of someone who is close to us can be really helpful.
We can not know everything. We can not know the best way to deal with any problem that we can get into our lives.
Therefore, first of all, we can buy a really good experience thanks to tips from our beloved, or someone else.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:24 pm

I think that we just need the right advice. In addition, very often we can avoid some mistakes just because of our own way of thinking, or inattention.
When you have the opportunity to consult with your partner about certain things, chances are that you have chosen the wrong solution to the selected problem - a lot less. In addition, your partner will appreciate the fact that you need his advice, even if it's something small. I think that each of us wants to feel that someone needs us. And it is necessary for each of us throughout our whole life.

Return to “Gay dating”