Who experienced divorce?

Stephen

Re: Who experienced divorce?

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 8:37 pm

You know I've never experienced nothing like that just because I didn't have to-I've never been married in my entire life,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) 8-) Of courser,I know what's a break-up really is and all that-we have all been through that type of stuff in our lives.But when it comes to divorce and some of its possible details and nuances-dude,that's not me you really do need to advise you something,you dig? ;) 8-) If you ask me overall I think it's pretty the same thing as break-up-it's only you have to deal with the material side also,though it can happen in a relationship as well. 8-) ;) :)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:51 pm

I ffound time for yourself, I consider the situation and more understood. His conclusions I want to share with everyone and give advice on how to " not fade" after divorce: In after divorce period cease to be a perfectionist in the household, at least for a while. I urge not to leave the mountain of dirty dishes for weeks. But it is important to learn to concentrate on the home and the need for domestic affairs, do not be shy sometimes involve them relatives and friends, and general cleaning can be delayed for at least a month. Now more than ever you need the time and effort, and your child - friendly and attentive, not twitching.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:58 am

Going through a divorce can be one of the most stressful life events a person faces. Whether your marriage lasted a few years or several decades, everyone has to adjust to living a new life without your spouse. Although there’s nothing you can do to erase the hurt, disappointment, betrayal, confusion, or anger you may feel in your divorce, there are steps you can take to come out with your mental, physical, and emotional well-being intact. Even if the process of your marriage coming to an end took several years, you still may experience a new, raw pain when the curtain finally closes.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:37 am

I haven't experienced it myself., cause I have never been married of caurse)) But my parents got divorced when i was 16 years old. and for sure like the teens in this age i thought that it was my fault. the thing is that i had to understand that what is happening between my parents is not my fault. Sometimes, despite the best intentions and efforts, two people just cannot make things work. Sometimes people don't work hard enough at it. But whatever makes them come to a realization that it cannot work, there is nothing i could have done to change the situation, and i can't change their minds either. so i had just to live with it. it was hard but i am ok now.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:50 pm

You know what,dude,I always do feel myself some kind of a little boy and all that,when people around me start to talk about things like this,cause it all sounds like real grown up and all that,and I'm like not that really,cause that's just not mine,I don't need no serious long-lasting relationship and so I don't know what divorce really is and I don't want to know ever in my life,and it's real coo for me to be that way,I enjoy my life like for really real and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) And can you say really something like that about your life and yourself? 8-) ;) :P :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:19 pm

You need to accept it. A divorce is more than just hard on a person's emotions. Often times a family operates and pays bills with two incomes coming in to the home. Once a divorce occurs, both parties must learn how to live on one income. It is important that each party begin living without spending much money as soon as possible to minimize any debts that could build up. It may take some getting used to, but it is not hard to do.Find a smaller house or apartment, which offers a less expense mortgage or rent payment. It could mean a few hundred dollars per month extra in savings that you could use to buy your groceries.
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:46 pm

Wel, my sis experienced it. There are many things to get used to once you've found yourself divorced but the one thing that stands out above others is living alone again. Statistically men don't handle living alone well, sometimes grabbing onto whoever comes along the first time, maybe accounting for some of that divorce rate. And after they divorce are usually quicker to rebound for the same reason.Women on the other hand, are caregivers by nature, so they are more resilient far more capable living alone (the divorce settlement doesn't hurt either) and will fare better without a new partner right away. However I think divorce sucks((((
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:08 am

Hi guys) THE LIFE IS CONTINUING AFTER DIVORCE... Make your new apartment or house a true home. When you have moved into your new home, arrange your furniture and possessions in a way that maximizes both attractiveness and comfort. While recreating some of the atmosphere from your home with your spouse in the possessions you have that you once shared, make a point of acquiring pictures, pieces of furniture or other items you enjoy and that your spouse may have discouraged. Make your new home a true expression of your design aesthetic and tastes. Enjoy your own space and be satisfied with your life.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:14 am

i haven't but my friend has and i know what to do in order to hep a friend, you know. Listen to him. Don't brush aside his woes about dealing with his ex. Try to offer constructive listening space in which he can bounce off thoughts without being criticized by you. Feel free to give advice if he asks but don't be hurt if he doesn't take it. It's the non-judgmental listening that counts most. Let him talk until he’s said everything he wants to say instead of interrupting him with questions or opinions. Right now, the thing he may need the most is a listening ear.Hold back your judgment as much as you can. Maybe he didn’t act admirably during the marriage, or maybe his ex-wife got off-track. You’re not there to make him feel worse about his behavior or to say bad things about his ex-wife. That will only make him feel worse about the whole experience.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:25 pm

my parents got divorced when i was 16 years old. and for sure like the teens in this age i thought that it was my fault. the thing is that i had to understand that what is happening between my parents is not my fault. Sometimes, despite the best intentions and efforts, two people just cannot make things work. Sometimes people don't work hard enough at it. But whatever makes them come to a realization that it cannot work, there is nothing i could have done to change the situation, and i can't change their minds either. so i had just to live with it. it was hard but i am ok now.

Return to “Gay dating”