Who experienced divorce?

DamonLink

Re: Who experienced divorce?

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:36 am

i haven't and hope will never experience. i am more than sure that it is the worst thing that can happen to a person. if you have i guess you are very strong person and really hope that you managed to cope with this gieve. but still i think you'll manage to make something out of your life. make it good.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Perhaps, the institution of the marriage really ceases to exist in the modern world.. I mean - we are living together with our beloved without any papers that are telling that we are in relations - and what papers do we really need? If the emotions and love ceases - no papers will hold the marriage together. Though on the other hand, if you are getting the divorce in the official marriage - that makes lot of additional problems, especially concerning the money, real estate and that kind of stuff. And then people from being alien to each other start to hate each other for real)
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:21 am

Nice to meet you here today my dear friends!!! How are you doing today?? Frankly speaking I am not experienced in divorce and I can say that I am happy for it. It would be difficult for me to recognize that I divorce with the person I loved, I had a lot of different stories in our life. Moreover I can say that it is difficult to divorce when you have children because this divorce has really bad influence on them. Why do I think so??? Because children feel all these negative emotions from you. Your mood is also transferred to them. Be careful guys.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Frankly speaking I am exactly happy not to have experience and divorce and I sincerely hope that not for the world would I have it!!! I love my partner and he loves me so I don't see any reason to divorce. At all to my mind it is crazy and difficult process!!! And especially if you have children and some your own business, houses, money!!! You are right that if you are getting the divorce in the official marriage that makes lot of additional problems, especially concerning the money, real estate and that kind of stuff.
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:12 am

To tell you the truth, I had such experience, but I didn't have a child with that person. And I don't know what to advise you. But I think that if your husband doesn't love you, it would be better to divorse, because the first person who will suffer, is your son. So I think that you would stay together without feelings to each other, than divorse is the best way out.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:34 am

Hopefully I am not a divorced man and at all I find it crazy to marry in conclusion to divorce. I think that if you love each other you should do everything possible to save your marriage . It is important to take efforts to do it. And all in all I can say that if you don't have children your situation is truly better, but it is difficult to be divorced when you have them. it is true that children suffer from being in such situation when their parents are under such a difficult process. But I don't judge people who divorce because of ending their love .. It also can be in any relationships.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:19 pm

i think that it is very difficult to live then and it will take long time for you to recover after it. if you really loved the person it is not surprising that it is difficult for you because you got used to him, to his care and support. but if you do not love the person anymore then i think that it wont be a big problem. i think that the best way to recover is to start something new.
take up a new hobby, join a clib and find new friends. you have to be very busy and then you will have no time for him.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:54 pm

If you’ve just gone through a divorce, you'll quickly realize that your life has changed in many ways, good and bad. Although it’s painful to end a marriage, you just might find a silver lining to the whole experience awaiting you. Learn to be happy after your divorce by rediscovering yourself as a single person, getting support, and making positive decisions for your future. If you’ve been a part of a couple for many years, you may have lost touch with your core identity. Use this time to get back to yourself. Remember the person you were before your marriage and consider the person you would like to become.
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:36 am

Hello hello friendly fellows and nice people. I am going to tell you something important.. divorces become to be really often than always. Everything is possible like divorce in your relationships. It is sad I know. Fortunately I have never faced with it and I hope that not for the world would I be in this similar situation. I think that in the case when you have children it is rather difficult, because their family is everything for them, role model and as a rule, first of all children suffer from the parents' divorce. But on the other hand probably you should not live with the person you don't love any more
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:13 pm

You know i would not like to have it and i really doubts whether there would be such situation in my life.
i think that it is impossible because my husband and i are really very happy and i think that we are the happiest couple in the world and w can spend all the life together without any difficulties.
of curse there are some obstacles on our way, we quarrel sometimes, sometimes we are really angry at each other. but still we can overcome all of them .

Return to “Gay dating”