Who experienced divorce?

Nicola

Who experienced divorce?

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:55 am

You know, 6 months ago i experienced divorce with the man whom i loved eternally and with whom we raised a little son...It was really terrible experience, when your beloved person told you that he does not love any more, and he wanted divorce but you don't want...I should say that i would never wish to experience divorce to any person in the world. But may be some of you also lived though it?
John

Re: Who experienced divorce?

Postby John » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:23 pm

I am very sorry to hear such a terrible story! I have never experienced divorce and hope that I will never do this. I understand how it can be difficult to feel that a person whom you love has left you. You had family and was happy but now you are alone. I even don’t know what to advice you in this terrible situation.
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:29 pm

i have not experienced the divorce but i think that it is very difficult to live then and it will take long time for you to recover after it. if you really loved the person it is not surprising that it is difficult for you because you got used to him, to his care and support. but if you do not love the person anymore then i think that it wont be a big problem. i think that the best way to recover is to start something new. take up a new hobby, join a clib and find new frieтds. you have to be very busy and then you will have no time for him.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:16 pm

Thanks to God, I have never faced this problem in my life before. But maybe it is so, because I have never been in marriage. But I can understand your feelings and emotions at that time. Love is so cruel, and our beloved may be the same. Try to control your thoughts, and be careful with your mental health, because your son needs your love, and support.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:00 pm

i have never experience divorse because i have never been in really very serious relations. and i do not want to be in it just because of the divorce , to my mind it is really the most unpleasant thing in family life. you love the person, you got used to him and then in moment he understand that he does not love you anymore and he can not live with you, and you can not change anything.you love him but does not care about it, it is very very sad and i think that it is vert hard to recover after it.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 7:23 pm

i had such a expierence. my parents got divorced when i was ten years old. and for sure like the children in this age i thought that it was my fault. the thing is that i had to understand that what is happening between my parents is not my fault. Sometimes, despite the best intentions and efforts, two people just cannot make things work. Sometimes people don't work hard enough at it. But whatever makes them come to a realization that it cannot work, there is nothing i could have done to change the situation, and i can't change their minds either. so i had just to live with it. it was hard but i am ok now.
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:33 pm

i am that person who understands you very much. i have the same story, but i think that it was more cruel.
i experienced divorce three years ago. my man betrayed me all our family life. i did not know about this.
you can imagine how it was for e to know about this one day.
but to tell the truth i wanted to forget all this and continue to live with him, because i loved him. and i think that i live him even now. but as you understand he loves another man. so, i understand you and i believe that all will be well in your life.
Tom

Postby Tom » Wed May 18, 2016 2:38 pm

It is very difficult to find yourself after devorce. Make your new apartment or house a true home. When you have moved into your new home, arrange your furniture and possessions in a way that maximizes both attractiveness and comfort. While recreating some of the atmosphere from your home with your spouse in the possessions you have that you once shared, make a point of acquiring pictures, pieces of furniture or other items you enjoy and that your spouse may have discouraged. Make your new home a true expression of your design aesthetic and tastes. Enjoy your own space. ;)
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 9:12 pm

I've never been there and do you know why-cause I've never been married and I'm not going to,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) Me and my partner think that we don't need some stupid little piece of paper to prove to the whole world that we do love each other,you know?That's why we do feel really cool about it all without one-we're living together for almost two years now along with our adopted daughter Caroline and it's all peaches and cream for the three of us,save? 8-) ;) :) o,my advice-do not get married so you won't have to divorce one day. :) ;)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 9:13 am

Experiences after divorce have several phases. Depending on the phase in which you are now, to help the relevant recommendations of psychologists. Timeframe conditional phase as divorce and relationship precedes it can be confusing, full of hope and despair, replacing each other. Therefore, some phases can be delayed.Shock - the initial reaction of any person on the mountain. The shock usually lasts from a few minutes to several months, but most of all - about 10-12 days.At this time, not easy at all to believe what happened. For example, did you know about the change, and he said that requires a divorce, and left. Even just believe it is impossible.

Return to “Gay dating”