Why is husband jealous?

Andreas_Maroon

Re: Why is husband jealous?

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Just_R wrote: but sometimes the jealousy becomes the obsession -

I know what you are speaking about - I did have that kind of experience with my ex. that means that each time you are leaving the cell phone somewhere - he reads all the messages and checks the call list. Once I even made a joke on him, I created the person profile there - called it "Beloved". He read the message that I wrote there to this fake number, it was written there "Luca, if you are reading this - it means that you are an asshole! how many times did I tell you not to read my messages?". We did laugh then though.. It was a good sign. At leas he showed me that he does understand that he came too far.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:41 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: I did have that kind of experience with my ex

you do know how to make fun of someone, dont you?:) I like that in people). I remember one joke that we made in college. We have had one couple there in our "band" of friends - the girl was really jealous. We were on one party, and there was a guy there, a distant relative of one of the local guys, nobody knew him there. This guy had some kind of the girlish look - he was thin, long hair, big eyes.. in other words, if you did not know that was a guy - you might think it was a not very pretty girl) and he had a hobby - the air-plane modelling. So, this guy from the messy couple, Jake - he figured that out - and took this guy away to speak with him, because he was a passionate modeler himself. We found his GF in the crowd, and told her, by the way, that Jake is hanging out with some girl in the corner for 30 min already... She did not speak to him for 3 days... but what a laugh we have had afterwards, when she figured it out)
Frank Thomson

Postby Frank Thomson » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:21 am

I have recently watched some comedy film where situation was as yours. And guess what the character who constantly was jealoused, she played the card with her husband, she began to call her husband very often, was always asking who was calling, even knowing that it was guy from work) After such actions he understood that there was no need to jealous so much.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:00 am

Just_R wrote: I remember one joke that we made in college.

I do like that one) The only thing I am wondering about is how did that strange guy felt afterwards)) I was never a jealous person. That feeling seems to be completely alien for my personality actually. I always thought that if you are in the relations with someone - that means the complete trust between you. If that is not this way - then what is the point of the relations then? Maybe I am being idealistic, I know. But such an approach does work for me in my relations with my husband. We are not trying to spy on each other ans we are never getting suspicious.
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Paul_O wrote: That feeling seems to be completely alien for my personality actually.

I can say that you are lucky, but in the same time.. You know, a little bit of jealousy in the relations - it does add some spice to the feelings.. Something that is passing after the first feeling of falling in love.. Some freshness, some spice, I do not know how to put it another way. There are things that can be renewed only trough some extreme measures - jealousy is one of them. It may sound strange - but there must be a bit of chaos in the harmony.. that does remind the harmony of it's mortality, and that there is always something more to our nature, that we cannot perceive.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Well, if you have nothing to worry about why you worry. I totally agree if a person is jealous it means that he truly loves you if he is not you should think twice about it. I have studied psychology at school and the professor taught us if a person is jealous it means that he or she is not self-confident, one has some limilations and wants to hide it the mose possible way. This person thinks that he or she is not good enough for his soulmate and his partner can find someone much more better that him. That is my point of view.
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:29 am

well if it happened not long ago then perhaps you have to think you gave him some reason to be soo much jelousy guy?? :lol: :lol: it is easy to say that he is in fault, but maybe you did something wrong?? think better man and try to find the answer in your own actions... Maybe you were too nice with one of his friends?
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:58 pm

KeidenR wrote:well if it happened not long ago then perhaps you have to think you gave him some reason to be soo much jelousy guy??

In that case the situation is really simple) You figure out where you did mess up - and then you simply speak with your BF and apologize for that. But in many cases people start to act like crazy not because you gave them the reason for that - but because they made that reason themselves.. and here it gets more complicated) You are not a shrink - and even if you would be - you would not be able to figure out what exactly is wrong in this case - since this person is concentrated on you too much. sometimes even the talks do not lead to anything...
Rick14

Postby Rick14 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:06 pm

You should have a serious talk and discuss misunderstanding which appearedin your couple. It will help you understand the reasons of jealousy. You have a great responsibility. It's your child. you can't spoil the relations only because someone is not sure in true feelings. Try to enjoy time together. Don't forget to take a child together with you. You can go out, spend more time together and make your family strong. Appreciate your relationship.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Rick14 wrote:You have a great responsibility. It's your child

that is so, of course.. But I doubt that you can make yourself to be with the person you do not love amymore - even if you have such commitments. You can force yourself to do that, for some time. But eventually you will not be able to stand this - and the breakup will be even more savage.. that is the worse scenario, of course. The best thing you can do, if there is no other way but to break up - is to do it imperceptible for the kid, as my parents did time ago. I did not notice anything, only that we started to live separately. But I communicated with both of my parents.

Return to “Gay dating”