Why is husband jealous?

Dilan

Re: Why is husband jealous?

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:28 pm

How do many people like to adjust something or someone for themselves and their interests, not caring about how relevant and generally necessary to do in certain situations. In a family life, such, unfortunately, also often happens, many people want to have a hand wife or a handmade husband who will do whatever they want. And this is the desire to make another person his slave, often ends in serious conflicts, which is not surprising, because none of us voluntarily want to be a slave.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:16 am

Let's start with the material things we all need, regardless of our internal state, but which can also bind us very tightly to other people. Let's think about what material needs we can satisfy ourselves? Themselves, in the sense of their own hands, their own head, their own strength, and not at the expense of someone's help? Well, I suppose every person has his own answer to this question. And you, I am sure, also have their own opinion on this matter. It depends on the opportunities that you have and on your desire to do something for yourself.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:03 pm

This can be a person's moral conviction, or physical limitations, as well as unwillingness to enter into sexual relations with us with whom we wish to join. Either way, there are reasons not to do this and not even try, and only self-discipline restrains our body by exerting violence over it, limiting it to natural desires. Whether it's bad or good, I'm not going to judge, because it's hard to judge what would have happened if a person could do absolutely everything and with everyone if nothing could limit it and if the body took control in its own hands.

Return to “Gay dating”