Why is husband jealous?

Re: Why is husband jealous?

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:12 am

It is a familiar sitiation for me. It is just your husband has such temper. Such people are very selfish and they concider you to be his "property". Such people are very dangerous. I also had the same situation I managed to divorse with him, but it was very hard, because he considered to be his property and didn't want me to let. He disturbed me even after the divorse for a year or even more. He couldn't understand why I broke up with him, though I told him that the reason was his jealousy, he didn't consider it to be a reason. He thought that it was normal to jealous without any reason.

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:51 am

Oh I have just answered this question. Nothing horrible when it is not too much. If I love and if I have some strong feelings to my partner so I would be resist that he is just mine. And no ones. Of course I am not a terrible jealous person. Everything is under control. As for my partner I can say that he is fantastic and even if he is jealous sometimes I really like it because I see that he loves me and he is afraid to loose me. Everything strange it is true but you know . My partner is jealous from time to time))))

Postby Emmett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:42 pm

Jealousy is an emotion; the term generally refers to the thoughts or feelings of insecurity, fear, concern, and envy over relative lack of possessions, status or something of great personal value, particularly in reference to a comparator. Jealousy often consists of one or more of emotions such as anger, resentment, inadequacy, helplessness or disgust. In its original meaning, jealousy is distinct from envy, though the two terms have popularly become synonymous in the English language, with jealousy now also taking on the definition originally used for envy alone.
Jealousy is a typical experience in human relationships, and it has been observed in infants as young as five months. Some claim that jealousy is seen in every culture; however, others claim jealousy is a culture-specific phenomenon. Myex husband also jealoused. He was a ... idiot. He loved only himself.

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:51 am

I just have answered this interesting and complicated question in the same moment. To my mind almost each person in this world faced with the situation when his partner was too much jealousy. It is possible nowadays and unfortunately very common. And it happens just because people can not trust each other. People are not sure in their love as well as in themselves. Jealous much can be really dangerous, because when people are in this state they can do everything and then regret their actions. Try to speak with your partner about it

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:08 pm

You know there are really many topics about the jealousy these days here) Maybe it is something about the position of the stars in the sky?
anyway.. Why do you think that he is jealous? Maybe he is irritated by some other thing.. Maybe he wants more of your attention, for example? In any case, you need to talk to him, and to talk to him seriously. It would be really terrible to see the relations are falling apart. And often they start to fall apart after the first symptoms - the irritation, jealousy. Speak to him, that is always the best way to get the things right.

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:07 pm

You know I did have that kind of experience with my ex. that means that each time you are leaving the cell phone somewhere - he reads all the messages and checks the call list. Once I even made a joke on him, I created the person profile there - called it "Beloved". He read the message that I wrote there to this fake number, it was written there "Luca, if you are reading this - it means that you are an asshole! how many times did I tell you not to read my messages?". We did laugh then though.. It was a good sign. At leas he showed me that he does understand that he came too far.

Postby Howard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:29 pm

Jealousy can ruin your peace and end relationships; it can also be a signal to you that it's time to make a change. Rather than letting jealousy infect your relationship with others, use its appearance as a reason to better understand yourself. If you are having to deal with the jealousy of others, draw clear boundaries and protect yourself. Understand the emotion of jealousy. Jealousy is a complex emotion that can include many others: fear, loss, anger, envy, sorrow, betrayal, inadequacy, and humiliation. If you are feeling jealous, understand that there are many other emotions that can occur with jealousy, but jealousy might be the emotion you notice first. Spend time thinking through your emotions.

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:29 pm

Sincerely to say I might admit that nowadays there are many such men who are jealous. I don't know the right answer. But maybe people are jealous because they simply are afraid of losing you.. It is understandable if there is such reasons. But I don't understand why they do it when there is no reason for it. And this constant jealous behavior can really make you crazy. I am thankful for it God that my partner doesn't have such cruel jealous attitude towards me. It would be really bad. Really...

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:33 am

it may be very serious problem for relations and you shall pay a lot of attention to it. if i see my man watching at the other person and he thinks that that man is handsome then of course i would tell him something and i would not accept him.
but i think that i believe and trust him, ad i am sure that he is really the person who loves me and who would always wait me . i do not know why but i think that it is really very stupid to be very jealous and do not trust your partner. i think that you shall convince him that if you are together with him then he shall not worry about anything

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:23 pm

I don't know for what reasons your partner is jealous but I am a jealous person too .. Unfortunately but if is have partner, so I am not going to share with someone else him.. You are right that jealousy can drive a large wedge between you and your loved one, and can cause you to do regrettable things you would not otherwise. Jealousy is usually a by-product of insecurity and low self-worth. You may have fears of being abandoned or rejected by someone close to you. I don't know, but maybe you gave some reasons for him to be jealous

Return to “Gay dating”