What if he leaves you ...

LoganE

Re: What if he leaves you ...

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:07 pm

If you feel that he wants to eave you then you may also feel that he is cheating on you. find it out. Look for obvious evidence of another guy. Take note of changes to his physical appearance. When a guy starts seeing a new man, he often starts to take more pride in his appearance, so he may starting working out more, using self-tanner, or whitening his teeth. If his grooming routine begins to change, it may mean that he’s seeing someone else.
A guy who’s cheating may shower more often because he’s trying to wash away another man’s perfume, so if your boyfriend is suddenly showering two or more times a day, you may have reason to be concerned.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:25 am

Whenever the person you were dating or your friend you relied upon leaves you unexpectedly, accept it without asking for an explanation. This is because even if you get to know the reason why that person does not want your company, it will hurt you even more. Not knowing anything will be a step towards accepting the challenge. After a break up it is natural that you suffer pain and loss but never let these thoughts haunt you like ghost and derive you into a state of depression. Prefer not to talk about the topic repeatedly as people will get tired listening to the same story and you may find difficulty in healing.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:16 pm

There are not many things you can do in that situation) There are many different reasons for those decisions. But usually the partner tells that not just when he decided to leave you - but when he already has someone on the side to leave you for. That happens in most cases. I think if it came to that already - when your partner tells you this openly - there are really not many things that can be done. It never happens just in one moment. if you are attentive - you will notice how that moment comes closer and closer - misunderstandings, small fights, coldness in relations. When one really takes relations seriously and not for granted - he will never miss it, when it is coming. Be more attentive to your partner!
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:41 pm

Hi everybody here) :D :DNice to meet you all. To regain what we have lost, we are prepared to bend reality , to turn a blind eye to things that are red flags and completely unacceptable in a relationship. :D The one main characteristic of a long term relationship is that having feelings for your partner excludes having feelings for someone else at the same time. It’s the very definition of being monogamous. :) :) :) When a boyfriend leaves and they don’t give a definitive reason, but instead give contrary excuses, we are very tempted to wait for them… maybe eventually they will come around.
Williams

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:25 pm

if he wants to break up and he thinks that it would be better for you in such a way then i think that you do not have to stand on his way. i think that he does not love you because if the person loves you then he will ever leave you alone. it is my opinion about it. if my partner wants to love then i would never ask him about staying with me or something like that. i hope that you have understood me right and everything would be really alright i wish you good luck and i hope that you would meet better partner than you used to have. that is everything i wanted to tell you.good luck and everything the best.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:55 pm

Scantiny I understand what you mean that's for sure... I want to say that I also had the same period in my life and I was exactly depressed and dissapointed in everything. Fortunately my friends supported me in this period and you know guys I am very thankful for having such friends who can always help me and always support me if I am at a bad mood or so on. They really tried to do everything for me to get rid of depression because of my breaking up many years ago. And you know, when close people with you, nothing can be better.
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Oh my God.. Again this theme.. It is the most awful thing in the relationships... When you lose your beloved one ...what is more difficult here is that people can do something with themselves.. I mean suicide. To be honest I had the same situation when my love led to something horrible. It was strong depression in my life... And to be honest it was really difficult to overcome it. And you know that the worst in this situation??? I really suffered from this love and you know I even had such strong thoughts about suicide.
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:48 pm

As for me, I think that whether to leave him without fight or not is up to you. But If I were you, I would try to talk to him, thour I don't have experience in such situatuions, because I always was the inniciator, though once I liked one guy and desided to do the first step, but it turned a failure and than I understood, that if you want to excite someone, than you should make this person feel that he's indifferent to you. And than he would do the first step, perhaps your boyfriend thinks that he knows everything about you and that's why he doesn't see any mystery in you. Try to show him that he's wrong.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:06 am

Each guy overoverpowered with this situation. I mean almost each one faced with it. You should not live in hopes. No it is absurdity.. Believe me that it would be pretty good for you to start new life without him and it would be really better to make your mind busy, forgetting about everything. My friend also had the same period and he was near to the depression. Fortunately everything was okey and he coped with it. I am sure that everything will be alright in your life . But try to believe in it and change something
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:20 pm

We always have some specific reason to have any problems in a relationship or something else. And if my partner will come to me one day and tell me that he wants to leave me and he asked me to leave him - I do not even know what I can do in this situation. First of all, I feel like my tears fall on the floor. Then I'll start to think a little, and I will ask him about the reason for all of this ... I'm going to ask him what the problem we had in our relationship for him to leave me ... I think that all this is really important to understand the cause of at least ...

Return to “Gay dating”