What if he leaves you ...

Rob12

Re: What if he leaves you ...

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:51 pm

You know I think that any relationship should be mutual. In addition, if your partner has decided to tell you something like that, why you should try to persuade him to stay with you, or something else? I think he has already made his choice in full if he says things like that. So much better and much easier to just leave it and forget about it. In addition, I also think that we should look for something positive in such changes. Perhaps this is a great opportunity to feel a little more freedom, or are you just going to have a little more time to find someone who can be really good for you. In any case, it should lead to a better.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 6:03 pm

if that shit happens to me ( sorry my bad words ) i would go crazy. first of all i will not let him go. why should i do that. if he wants top go - fine give the reason you want to do that and you are free. without a reason yoyu are not goint anywhere. if he comes to me and say that i should break up with him....well that is very weird. i think that people can behave like that if they want to avoid some responsibility for their actions. that is not right. if yo made a decision to break up - just do it. do not make other people suffer and think that it is their fault please!
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:22 pm

I also think that we can try to find a solution for many problems in our relations. In addition, if I have some sort of a similar situation with my partner, I will try to explain some things to my partner. I will try once again to tell my partner that I really love it and enjoy time with him with all my heart. And I'm going to ask him to think really well before a final decision. Because I will fulfill his request, if he is sure of it completely. Because if he will make the wrong decision - it will not be able to return everything back. Perhaps it can also help to get him to think very well about the things that he does.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Well,what can you really do about some stuff like that- it's the thing called life and sh*t happens,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) You can't be really living in the constant fear of the possibiility of him leaving you and all that-just imagine what your life would be like,if you did some stupid ass stuff like that. :shock: So,you just go on with your life-live one day at a time and stop worrying about what the future of you and your's will bring you,Some things you can changed and do something with it-and some just not for us to deal with it,you dig? ;) 8-)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:09 pm

if your partner has decided to tell you something like that, why you should try to persuade him to stay with you, or something else? I think he has already made his choice in full if he says things like that. So much better and much easier to just leave it and forget about it. In addition, I also think that we should look for something positive in such changes. Perhaps this is a great opportunity to feel a little more freedom, or are you just going to have a little more time to find someone who can be really good for you. In any case, it should lead to a better.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 9:13 pm

What can I really say abpout this one-you all know that it's always tough to live through the break-up and stuff like that,and it all depends really on how much did you care for the specific person and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) The more you did care-the more painful all this sh*t will be for your ass and not only for that part of you,you dig? 8-) ;) :) Yeah,it's all really hard and I jusrt can't f*cking imagine me breaking up with my today's partner and I don't even want to start to imahgine-cause that's the love of my life and I just can't f*cking lose him,you know? 8-)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:21 pm

You know if my partner is telling me that he wants to leave me I will not say anything. I'll just stand and stare at him. In addition, I will not keep it. This should be his choice. In addition, I also think that we should not limit our beloved something. If he wants to leave you do, let him do it.
And you should not try to stop it or to persuade to stay with you. Because he will use it against you in due course. You should understand that if your partner does not want to stay with you - it's not the one who will make you happy and to love you as much as you love.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:30 am

Hi everybody here) A guy who is interested in you will look at you a lot, even if covertly. He may try to catch your eye or, if he's shy, he may suddenly turn his head away if you catch him checking you out. To test his interest, scan his face for four seconds, then look away . Then look back––if he maintains or increases eye contact with you, he's interested. If his eyes wander to your mouth, he's definitely interested. If you feel like you have held eye contact just a fraction of a second longer than you would with anyone else, or if he looks away quickly, then there is something there.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:05 pm

well, if that shit happens to me ( sorry my bad words ) i would go crazy. first of all i will not let him go. why should i do that. if he wants top go - fine give the reason you want to do that and you are free. without a reason yoyu are not goint anywhere. if he comes to me and say that i should break up with him....well that is very weird. i think that people can behave like that if they want to avoid some responsibility for their actions. that is not right. if yo made a decision to break up - just do it. do not make other people suffer and think that it is their fault please!
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:05 pm

So?! :mrgreen: What the f*ck am I supposed to react like on this bitchy bullsh*t you try to pull here? :lol: :twisted: If he leaves me-I'll find somebody else immediately and all that,you know what I'm saying? :lol: :D 8-) :twisted: :P :mrgreen: I mean,I can't understand really all of that-what is that a problem for you ,really?! :? :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen: It's another time when I can really say-hey,f*ck some bullsh*t like serious relationship and all that,you dig? :lol: :D :shock: That's something I'll always stay the f*ck away from-that's just not for me,you dig? 8-) :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Return to “Gay dating”