What if he leaves you ...

Scantiny

What if he leaves you ...

Postby Scantiny » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:02 pm

Guys! First of all, I want to reassure all of us. And I do not wish anything bad for all the happy couples here. But in any case, I just want to ask one question. Because our life is really unpredictable thing. And I already had similar situations in my life as well. I want to know your opinion about a certain situation with your partner ... Just imagine that all is well in your relationship, or maybe you have some easy problems. But your partner comes to you and he says that he wants to leave you. It can have very different reasons for this. But he wants you to leave him. What do you do in this situation? How do you view this situation? Can you leave your partner and give him the opportunity to find his happiness without you?
Donny

Re: What if he leaves you ...

Postby Donny » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:05 pm

I think that such a situation can not prosihodit no reason for this. We always have some specific reason to have any problems in a relationship or something else. And if my partner will come to me one day and tell me that he wants to leave me and he asked me to leave him - I do not even know what I can do in this situation. First of all, I feel like my tears fall on the floor. Then I'll start to think a little, and I will ask him about the reason for all of this ... I'm going to ask him what the problem we had in our relationship for him to leave me ... I think that all this is really important to understand the cause of at least ...
Kennet

Postby Kennet » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:07 pm

I think it's quite stupid situation anyway. In addition, I also believe that there is any problem or some circumstance can not happen without a reason. In addition, if we are happy in our relationship, but my partner will seriously ask me to leave him - I do not understand it completely. Because I truly believe that each of us must have some reason to do such things. In addition - to break the relationship, it is quite a serious thing to do it without some good reason. So I do not even know. Maybe I'll try to have a conversation with my partner to understand the situation fully and to understand that he was not joking.
Genios

Postby Genios » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:09 pm

I think it is a very silly example and the situation. Can we expect something like that, if we do know that the partner has some problem with our relationship. In addition, a similar situation could happen if your partner is cheating on you with some other guy, and he thinks that the other guy can be a lot better in any case for him. To be honest, for me also hard to imagine something like this without really good reason. I am a man, and I'm used to that, we must have some logical reasons and the reasons for our actions. In addition, I also think that it's not easy to create a new family or relationships.
Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:11 pm

I can tell you some things about this because I had a similar experience in my life with my ex-partner. It was really hard for me anyway. In addition, I also think that it was rather silly situation because I still can not understand my ex-partner in its cause. My ex-partner just tired of our relationship. He's just tired, that I give him too much warmth and care about him. And he just wanted to be free in his desires and needs. Again he wanted to feel that he can do whatever he wants at any time. In addition, he also wanted to have sex without commitment. Maybe he was just tired from a serious relationship? I dont know...
Vincent

Postby Vincent » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:14 pm

It seems to me that if something like that will happen in my life - I can just finish my suicide. I really believe that my partner loves me now. And I really need his love and care completely. Because I was lonely for a long time. And I do not want to be lonely again. In addition, I also believe that I can give all my warmth, love and care for him, and he would enjoy all that it receives. I can not imagine if he would leave me for the sake of freedom and relationships with some other guy. I can honestly say that I will not have a desire to continue my life. I just have to understand that I have given my heart and my partner responds me in return.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:50 pm

This is a fairly complex issue. In addition, I think that each of us can feel certain emotions in a similar situation. I also think it's better not to think about such things anyway. Of course this is an interesting question, but I do not even know what to say. Because I also love my partner is really a lot. Also, I hope to have a happy life with him for a long time, until our old age. And when you ask such a question, it just frustrates me. So I just can say that if my partner would say something like that to me - my heart is broken forever. And I'm just going to finish my life alone. I do not really want to have a similar experience.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:52 pm

It seems to me that we must fight for our relationship. We must fight for our happy in this world. So I think that if my partner is telling me that he wants to leave me, or he would ask me to leave it, I'll try to find more reason to do so again. I'll try to talk to him and solve this problem with the help of a normal conversation. I really think that each of us should analyze all this at first, and only after that we can finally make some decisions. Maybe he just took some hasty decision. I have to learn it first. In addition, if we do not fight for our relationship, anyone will be able to spoil our life.
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:55 pm

I think that first of all we just need to understand what is happening. I think I just petrify a few seconds, if I hear something like that from my partner. And then I'm going to ask him to tell the truth. I will ask him to tell me what's bothering him in our relationship. I also think that each of us should always try to fix some of the problems or errors that may affect the decision of our partner leave us. I think that from time to time our relations really should be a last chance. If it will not help to fix something, then we can make the final decisions. But we must try to maintain our relationship.
Milton

Postby Milton » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:57 pm

I also think that we can try to find a solution for many problems in our relations. In addition, if I have some sort of a similar situation with my partner, I will try to explain some things to my partner. I will try once again to tell my partner that I really love it and enjoy time with him with all my heart. And I'm going to ask him to think really well before a final decision. Because I will fulfill his request, if he is sure of it completely. Because if he will make the wrong decision - it will not be able to return everything back. Perhaps it can also help to get him to think very well about the things that he does.

Return to “Gay dating”