What if he leaves you ...

Nicola

Re: What if he leaves you ...

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:16 am

Dear Scantiny! Of course this is life and a lot of unpredictable things can happen to us...I know by my own what is to lose beloved person...Let me share my story with you...
I am 35 years old and i work as a computer programist. I was married to nice man for 5 years and we had wonderful baby, my ex was his biological father from previous marriage with woman...So we were growing up our son together and we were very happy...But unfortunately it happened that my partner decided to come back to his ex wife and to restart their relations... So, we broke up...
And i did not hold him, because i am sure that if you truly love, never hold him, he will come back if he loves and if not, that was not your soulmate... :| :( :?
John

Postby John » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:36 pm

I can’t imagine such situation because I don’t want to do this. You know it is very difficult to find the right person and when you managed to do this it is even more difficult to let this person leave you. Of course for me the happiness of my beloved man is the most important thing but I don’t know if I let him go and be happy without me.
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:50 pm

i know how it is difficult when the person leaves you. it will take long time for you to recover after it. if you really loved the person it is not surprising that it is difficult for you because you got used to him, to his care and support. but if you do not love the person anymore then i think that it wont be a big problem. i think that the best way to recover is to start something new. take up a new hobby, join a clib and find new frieтds. you have to be very busy and then you will have no time for him.
geff

Postby geff » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:17 am

last week mty partner sayed me, that he broke up with me. Because, he fall in love with other guy. Its painfull and difficult, but i survive this.Set yourself up for good. Albeit the soul is torn, but the person you should smile to Shine. And not all alone! Multiply a smile on thousands of others. You "fit" it's a lot of smiles! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't run away from yourself! On the contrary, try to do everything in order to find harmony with yourself. Analyze all cons and pros, which to your life somehow relate.
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:54 pm

I believe that there is any problem or some circumstance can not happen without a reason. In addition, if we are happy in our relationship, but my partner will seriously ask me to leave him - I do not understand it completely. Because I truly believe that each of us must have some reason to do such things. In addition - to break the relationship, it is quite a serious thing to do it without some good reason. So I do not even know. Maybe I'll try to have a conversation with my partner to understand the situation fully and to understand that he was not joking. ;)
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Sometimes each of us may have some problems in the relationship. I also do not know what to say about this question simply because I do not want to destroy my hopes for a happy life with my partner. But in any case, I think we should not be discouraged in such situations. We should not think that this is just the end. We need to enjoy our life. We need to appreciate all that we can have in this world. So if your partner does not want to continue to have a relationship with you, it means that you just have to find someone who is really worthy of your love and care. I think we should try to see the positive things in it.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:35 pm

I really believe that my partner loves me now. And I really need his love and care completely. Because I was lonely for a long time. And I do not want to be lonely again. In addition, I also believe that I can give all my warmth, love and care for him, and he would enjoy all that it receives. I can not imagine if he would leave me for the sake of freedom and relationships with some other guy. I can honestly say that I will not have a desire to continue my life. I just have to understand that I have given my heart and my partner responds me in return.
Sammy1

Postby Sammy1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:34 am

I'll just be very upset in this situation. Because I know it's really hard to build normal relations with mutual understanding. But in any case such a situation should lead to a better change in my life. I think I'm just going to try to find some errors in my behavior and work on it. In addition, I will be able to think about everything that happened recently and to draw certain conclusions about it. I will also have enough time to understand what I want to find my perfect guy. Therefore, I will also have enough time to look for a guy who is really attractive to me in all senses simultaneously.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Of course I will let him go, because I can't be with a person who is not happy with me. It is quite natural thing in our life. People break up every day all over the world, and it shouldn't be like disaster, no! We should continue our life without ex partners. If he left you, then it must be so. Don't give up, you will definitely find someone who will appreciate your love.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:06 pm

i do not know what will be because i am alone now and i do not have a boyfriend and as i have said it many times before i think that it is great. i think that it is difficult for all people to realise that the person has left you and now you are alone and you have to live without him. he has brought in your life a lot of pain and sadness and you can not live to the full and be happy now. i do not like when people leave me, i am not weak person but it really hurts me and makes me very very sad.

Return to “Gay dating”