What if he leaves you ...

Johnson

Re: What if he leaves you ...

Postby Johnson » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:00 pm

I think that first of all, if my partner is telling me that he wants to leave me - I will not say anything. I'll just stand and stare at him. In addition, I will not keep it. This should be his choice. In addition, I also think that we should not limit our beloved something. If he wants to leave you do, let him do it. And you should not try to stop it or to persuade to stay with you. Because he will use it against you in due course. You should understand that if your partner does not want to stay with you - it's not the one who will make you happy and to love you as much as you love. So you just have to be blagldaren that you can continue your search for love.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:02 pm

I think it's quite stupid situation. In addition, it can be really weird when you have a good relationship, and your partner can come to you and say something like that. In addition, I also think that each of us must have operdelenie reason to take some decisions. And if your partner has decided to leave you, first of all, he should explain the reasons to you. First of all, it should have a conversation with you where he can explain all the things that drove him to make this decision. I think that is the right way to solve such problems. And if my partner will have a similar dialogue with me with the arguments - I'll listen to it.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:05 pm

We live in a very complex world. And from time to time, each of us may have some problems in the relationship. I also do not know what to say about this question simply because I do not want to destroy my hopes for a happy life with my partner. But in any case, I think we should not be discouraged in such situations. We should not think that this is just the end. We need to enjoy our life. We need to appreciate all that we can have in this world. So if your partner does not want to continue to have a relationship with you, it means that you just have to find someone who is really worthy of your love and care. I think we should try to see the positive things in it.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:07 pm

I also think that each of us can get something like this in his life and relationships. I can say that of course it will be very severe stress for me in the beginning. But I also think that if I have something like this in my life, I'll try not to dwell on this guy who left me. Why should we spoil our life for the sake of someone who did not want to have anything serious with us? Why should we continue to remain in full loneliness, if someone decided that he wanted a little more freedom and sex without commitment? I think it's just a good sign that we have to find someone better for us.
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:09 pm

First of all, I can say that I can hit my partner for such things. In addition, I can also say that it can be a little difficult to talk about such things simply because it is a very interesting situation. And couples who have something like this, should see some kind of background in their relationship to such things. But in any case, I really think that I would feel the pain in my heart and my soul. So I can just hit my partner's face. And I will not regret it because he really deserved it for similar words. Of course now I have a good relationship with my partner. And I hope that I will never hear the like of my partner.
Ignatio

Postby Ignatio » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:11 pm

To be honest, I can admit that I had something like that in my life already. In addition, I can also say that it was really awful. Perhaps I can deal much better with this problem right now. But in any case, when my former partner left me for some other guy - it completely broke my heart. In addition, the situation was much worse because my former partner did not explain to me a reason or something else. He just walked away from me and never returned. In addition, he began to ignore my calls to his mobile phone. All this drove me crazy. And when I accidentally learned that he had found another guy - I was in despair ...
Jorginio

Postby Jorginio » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:14 pm

I think that each of us must have a certain freedom. And if we try to persuade our beloved stay with us as he has decided that he wants to leave us - it will not bring a really good result. The only thing that it can bring - it can show that we are really afraid that he would leave us. And we are really afraid of being alone. Therefore, it can start to put certain conditions, or just start using it benefits our fear. I think that if your partner told you something like - you just have to let him go. Because you do not need to be like the guy who betrayed you for the sake of something else.
Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:17 pm

It all depends on the situation. Because from time to time, I think we can have some conversation, to understand the reason for which the partner wants to leave us. But sometimes we just have to let him go. I really believe that all this depends on the specific situation and some circumstances. So we have to think first of all, to show what kind of emotional dependence. In addition, I also think that we can notice some strange behavior before the partner can understand that he must leave us. So I think that this problem can be solved in a better way, if we see certain prerequisites.
Armatios

Postby Armatios » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:19 pm

I think that any relationship should be mutual. In addition, if your partner has decided to tell you something like that, why you should try to persuade him to stay with you, or something else? I think he has already made his choice in full if he says things like that. So much better and much easier to just leave it and forget about it. In addition, I also think that we should look for something positive in such changes. Perhaps this is a great opportunity to feel a little more freedom, or are you just going to have a little more time to find someone who can be really good for you. In any case, it should lead to a better.
Fritiny

Postby Fritiny » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:22 pm

I think I'll just be very upset in this situation. Because I know it's really hard to build normal relations with mutual understanding. But in any case such a situation should lead to a better change in my life. I think I'm just going to try to find some errors in my behavior and work on it. In addition, I will be able to think about everything that happened recently and to draw certain conclusions about it. I will also have enough time to understand what I want to find my perfect guy. Therefore, I will also have enough time to look for a guy who is really attractive to me in all senses simultaneously.

Return to “Gay dating”