Love for a month, or love at a distance

Re: Love for a month, or love at a distance

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:23 am

I am really sorry, but I do not really believe in such relations or love. Living away from each other makes the master looks cooler r each time they meet. The relationship becomes more intense, and less monotonous. The time spent together is very brief and lived more intensely, they become more special things like traveling, going to restaurants… not given things for granted. Also sex is often live with more passion, because it is part of the daily grind, it becomes more special.In distance relationships is also easier to maintain independence. Everyone can find himself without the other, and know yourself better. Normally these qualities are lost in the monotony of a stable relationship.

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:17 am

Love is the feeling that people do not accidentally called the most beautiful. It must be admitted that the relationship apart suffers serious tests and can disorder. But on the other hand, is not in vain saying that the separation is the wind, which extinguishes the fire of love, if he is weak, and inflates when it is strong. So if your feelings are true and sincere, they might have saved well. :D You should know as much as possible about each of you lives. Demonstrate tour interest in the details of work and rest, the smallest details of life. It is also useful to think about each other. The fact that the lovers at a distance feel each other is not a myth.

Postby Paul_O » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:09 am

I think it is a very rare occasion when people cab have good relations in this case. I am speaking about LGBT couples as well as of the traditional ones. I know some women, who's husbands are working in the sea - on the ships. and they have a schedule like 9 months in the sea - and 3 on the land. When I asked these friends of mine about the family life - they were making sarcastic faces and said something like "Oh, please..") That is sad - but that is true) I think that when a couple gets to the situation like that - it demands a serious discussion - about the priorities in life - and about the realistic estimation of things that one can stand - and one can stand not. Else way it may be really hurt afterwards)

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:06 pm

personally i really believe in love at the distance. i think that everything is possible in this world and we are really able to be happy and to love the person who is not near us. of course it is very difficult and it is very big obstacle for the couple but when the people will overcome it then they would be really very happy. i am sure distance will strengthen their love and their feelings and they would always be together. i have had such relations and they were very long and very happy. but then we understood that we are very different.

Postby Moppy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:50 pm

I think there is nothing strange to love somebody on the distance. :D :D A year ago in my life, the question arose whether it is possible to love the distance. My favorite man went to live in another city, but I could not collect their belongings and leave with him because of my work here :? :? . At that time, I cursed his work and was ready to throw it, and not getting higher position. But I could stop myself and very happy because I could, and unlearn, and maintain love. For a year now we live in different cities, seeing each other once every 2 weeks, sometimes less, but love in our relationship does not subsided, it simply changed somewhat.

Postby Easton » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:16 pm

love for a month, well i think that it is not love, but love at the distance.. yes i really believe in it. it is possible and i think that it only makes the relationship stronger and deeper. but it is possible only when you are sure that in a certain period of time you will be definitely together because if you know that you never can be together you will not try to save your relations. just try to understand each other and be patient. and in such a way you will have the best relations you can imagine.

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:20 pm

you know i think that it is possible to have happy and serious long-distance relations if you actually want to be together and this distance just becomes a thing that makes you relations stronger and better. i think that it is really very good and you may not worry about it. if you are ready to wait for the person and you want to be happy with him the nothing would stop you, that is for sure. but if you think that it would be better for you to be without this person because you are not ready to wait for him then it is better to tell it to him right from the stat. you shall know that ti is ver hard to get used to such things.

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:54 pm

Good night people!!! To tell the truth some years ago I had love at a distance. You know the one thing I can say here is : if you love your partner so much and if he loves you too, if your feelings are mutual, don't be afraid of the distance. of course we had a lot of querells and a lot of disagreements but I suppose that it was just because we missed each other. There is no problem nowadays to come in contact with each other. There are a lot of social networks and so on. I just say you that Skype is one of the most important gadget here. Everything will be okey, be sure.

Postby James » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:16 pm

If it is true love, so believe me that simply it would be not difficult for you to have relations on the distance!!! I believe in relationships on distance. I really believe in it because I had both love on the distance and now I have love and somewhere I had it on the distance. It is more than possible than you can imagine. Believe me guys. I would like to say that that IIit is not so difficult as it seems from the first sight. You know I believe that if you love each other everything will be okey and not for a month that's for sure!

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Heello.Now we are speaking about long distance relationships!!!???I am ready for it))))Let`s have a small talk with you))))As I told you to my mind if you have ever had relationships on the distance and you are still together, so you are heroes without any words. I really respect those people who are together after such a horrible attempt... It is really difficult to my mind to save this period, these relations and moreover these true feelings. I have never had it and I am not sure that we would cope with it.And what do you think?

Return to “Gay dating”