Love for a month, or love at a distance

Emmett

Re: Love for a month, or love at a distance

Postby Emmett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 pm

I think that love on distance can be possible, but it depends only from the personality of the lovers. As for me, I have never had such an experience at least for a long time. I think that it can be possible. The only thing which both should do is to remember about their feelings to each other.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Have a good afternoon nice visitors. Love at a distance is not for me. Just don't want even to have it.. Because I have never had such relationships, I mean long distance relationships. To my mind it is impossible to have long distance relationships.. Because you don't see your partner too much time and it is difficult for you to have such strength relationships.. You don't have sex, you don't see each other, you can not even touch your partner.. It is horrible and because of such reasons. But maybe I am wrong..
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:27 pm

In addition, I also think that this is quite a difficult situation anyway. It can be really hard to wait for your partner so much time when you just stay alone at home in addition I also think that it is rather difficult to maintain any special relationship with your partner, when you see him once or twice a year only during one month. In any case, I can understand any work, but when you're working and you do not see your beloved, or when you're staying at home alone - I do not see a good way to develop relations in this situation.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Maintaining a long-distance relationship requires patience, creativity and a lot of trust. Whether your boyfriend is spending a semester abroad, doing an overseas internship, or you're just apart for a few months, you'll likely wonder how to keep your relationship strong. Whether you’re new to long-distance or your long-distance relationship has hit a rough patch, you can keep communication strong by texting, calling, or video chatting daily. If you feel like you’re running out of things to say, try talking about something important that happened to you, or doing something at the same time, like eating a meal or watching a tv show. Keep your relationship exciting by sending him special packets or, if you can, visiting on occasion. For more tips, like how to know if you’re coming on too strong.

Return to “Gay dating”