Love for a month, or love at a distance

Nicola

Re: Love for a month, or love at a distance

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:33 am

I really can not imagine myself in such situation...Poor your friend, tell him that i sympathize him a lot..I think it's pretty hard to say good-bye to your beloved person who leaves you for half a year or even a year... :o
I don't think that i would stand such relations, even if i loved this person eternally...May be we would talk with him and come to some compromise - not to lose job and not to lose each other, i really do not how to do it but... I am sure there are pilots who fly on short distances and spend more time at home, may be it would be good variant to save relations :roll:
John

Postby John » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:31 pm

I can’t stand loneliness. I think this situation is even worse than to be lonely because from one hand you are not alone and you have a person whom you love but from the other hand you see this person very rarely. I can’t stand such a situation because you don’t know how to behave…you are not alone and you are alone at the same time.
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:37 pm

well i think that it really exists love at distance. if you really love the person then you will wait for hi as much as needed. but you have to know that there will be the time when you can be together. because it is very difficult to wait for someone if you do not have any future together. but i am not sure whether i will wait for the person for very long time. i like to be surrounded by my lover and i need attention form him. and it will be very difficult to be without it. but i have not experienced it.
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:58 pm

To tell the truth I do not understand love at a distance. It's kind of like a phone sex. But in any case, here you can see a very big difference, because this can not go on a regular basis. Because when someone starts to feel lonely it is really a lot - all can break very quickly. Even if you had a really good and a very warm relationship with your partner, over time you can lose your senses completely. If we found our love, we should be together. When one of us continues to feel lonely and cold due to distance or something else, all this can completely break our world quickly. In addition, I believe that love can get it's end in such situations.
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:02 pm

I never believed in the long-distance relationship. You can say whatever you want on the phone, and you can also hear everything that you want. But in any case I do not believe in such things anyway. Because every one of you has a certain freedom. Even if some of you do his faithful partner, it can not be said of his partner. Therefore, I do not trust relationship from a distance. Furthermore, it does not always have a positive result. I see here a little different situation. This temporary long-distance relationship. But in any case, each one of you has a lot of freedom to change someone.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:38 pm

You know I do not know how to say it much clearer. But in any case, I also think that there is nothing wrong with that. I think that first of all it is a question of love and relationships that already exist between the two partners. I'm sure if they really love each other, they will both be understood that it is necessary. They must understand that it is just a job. And each of us can have different circumstances in his life. In any case I can say that this is not the worst thing that can happen in our life. In addition, if you really have love in your relationship - it will help you to save your relationship even remotely.
Sammy1

Postby Sammy1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:31 am

You know time reveals all. Sometimes we just can not imagine life without our partner close even for a few hours. But sometimes we really enjoy solitude for at least one hour. It all depends on the situation and the relations within the family or couple. It's really important. But in any case I do not see anything good in love at a distance, even if it is temporary. It's very hard psychologically. In addition, you get used to it, that you're always lonely. Perhaps you will call up to your partner when he was on a business trip. But in any case, you will feel lonely ... I think it's much better to have a job when you can go home every day.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:59 pm

I don't treat such relationships as normal ones, because I like much attention to me, that's why such way of building relationships is not suitable for me. Of course it is possible to wait him every time he works, but it can't be always. Everyone can be tired of such constant waiting. Life with pilots is not for me.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:09 pm

personally i do not believe in love at a distance but i have heard really many stories when people waited for their partner fr long and they really loved each other so much that for them it was normal to wait for a long time. i am not such a person and i would not wait for the person. nowadays it is not very difficult to find the person for relations and i think that for me it would not make any difficulties. i am not the person who falls in love quickly and i can date the person whom i do not love. love at the distance is not for me.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:48 pm

I think that this question depends on the things that each of us have got used to in his life. Someone just does not represent his life without his beloved beside him. And someone just looking for a way to take a break from his relationship and get a little more freedom. Each of us has a certain desire. But in any case, I think it can be good at times, but not on a permanent basis. When you miss your partner too much - it really brings distress. But when you see your partner every day and you start to quarrel because you annoy each other - it's also a bad thing. We need a certain middle in relationships and circumstances.

Return to “Gay dating”