Love for a month, or love at a distance

Genios

Love for a month, or love at a distance

Postby Genios » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:37 am

Hello everybody! I want to touch on a very delicate subject. But in any case I am sure that many of you will be interested to hear each other's views on this question. I want to know your opinion about love in the distance. But above all, I have to tell you why this question came in my head today. I have a friend, and he lives with his partner. They both work and enjoy the time together. But his partner works as pilot in the international airline. And often enough it should work for several months in a row without returning home. In addition, he returns home to no more than one month between half a year or a year. What do you think, is it possible to have a good relationship in such a situation? How do you feel about such a life?
Revardiny

Re: Love for a month, or love at a distance

Postby Revardiny » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:48 am

I think it's quite an interesting question of loving nature. In addition, I also think that this is quite a difficult situation anyway. It can be really hard to wait for your partner so much time when you just stay alone at home in addition I also think that it is rather difficult to maintain any special relationship with your partner, when you see him once or twice a year only during one month. In any case, I can understand any work, but when you're working and you do not see your beloved, or when you're staying at home alone - I do not see a good way to develop relations in this situation.
Vincent

Postby Vincent » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:50 am

Maybe I'm wrong, but I also can not imagine life without your partner so much time. In addition, I do not want to offend anyone, but I do not see any sense in such a relationship. In addition, when your partner comes home only once a year, that you will do the rest time? What will you do when you're just bored alone and waiting for the return of your partner back? I do not think it's quite a good thing. In addition, even if your partner has a really good salary because of such business trips, I do not think it's worth it to stay alone most of your life, when you have found your love. It's really difficult, and very hard.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:53 am

To be honest, I do not understand love at a distance. It's kind of like a phone sex. But in any case, here you can see a very big difference, because this can not go on a regular basis. Because when someone starts to feel lonely it is really a lot - all can break very quickly. Even if you had a really good and a very warm relationship with your partner, over time you can lose your senses completely. If we found our love, we should be together. When one of us continues to feel lonely and cold due to distance or something else, all this can completely break our world quickly. In addition, I believe that love can get it's end in such situations.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:56 am

Our world is quite a complicated thing. In addition, I also understand all the problems that we can get away with thanks to our partner. But in any case we should not forget about the specific circumstances. From time to time we'll just have to suffer these things because it is work. Moreover, it is a good enough job that allows you to provide a full family. I also think that from time to time, we just have to put up with such a situation in our relations. But of course I also want to say that we can meet some couples who, even at a distance continue to maintain very warm and romantic relationships.
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:58 am

Of course I'm not going to argue with other people's opinion on this situation. But in any case I think that at times it may even be beneficial to the relationship. I just heard really a lot of history, when both partners begin to hate each other because of the usual problems of everyday life. This is something completely stupid and awful because they do not appreciate the time they have together. They do not appreciate the opportunity to enjoy this life together. They just think only about things that annoy them both in their daily lives. So I think that when someone from the vapor is forced to work at a distance from his home, it can bring something useful in their relationship.
Milton

Postby Milton » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:00 am

I do not see anything wrong or problematic in such things. In addition, I also see some positive elements in such situations. I really believe that if your partner is forced to work at a distance from his home, he will have to return home and enjoy life with you, when he will be able to do so. In addition, I also believe that it can bring a lot more romantic and magical moments than when both partners are living together for a really long time. I also think that we should not be afraid of such situations because they can help us to have a really good relationship. In any case, this is just my opinion about it.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Of course, each of us has his own opinion about this situation. But in any case I think that all of this could have consequences on the family relations. I also can not understand such things, when one partner stays at home or simply continues to operate while waiting for his partner when the other will go home once or twice a year. I think it's impossible for a normal relationship. In addition, every day I would feel very lonely in such serious situations. I really think that this is not the best way to have a family. And perhaps much better to just be lonely with this work, I do not even know. But in any case, I'm sure it's very difficult.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:08 pm

I do not know what you can say about my opinion on things like that, but I do not see anything wrong with that. Also, I think it's a common thing. The couple, who have a long-distance relationship for some time just getting used to live in this way. Maybe it can be a bit difficult in the beginning, but over time it becomes a lot easier. Also, I heard that it can be emotionally difficult only at first. Over time, everything becomes normal. In addition, we can get used to many things in our life, if it is really justified. Also, I understand the sadness and longing, but I think that this is a problem only in the first time.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:10 pm

I do not know how to say it much clearer. But in any case, I also think that there is nothing wrong with that. I think that first of all it is a question of love and relationships that already exist between the two partners. I'm sure if they really love each other, they will both be understood that it is necessary. They must understand that it is just a job. And each of us can have different circumstances in his life. In any case I can say that this is not the worst thing that can happen in our life. In addition, if you really have love in your relationship - it will help you to save your relationship even remotely.

Return to “Gay dating”