Love for a month, or love at a distance

Re: Love for a month, or love at a distance

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 6:26 pm

i have my own opinion on this topic. if we are talking about your friends who are living in the same city and dating in real time but just have some problems with time they can spend together - it is ok. they just have to be patient and to love each other strongly. they must have a strong fate and trust. but if we are talking the situation when lovers live in different country and comunicate via internet - no i do not believe in such relation. yes they may have real feelings for each other for some time but in the end it will not work out for them. i am preety sure about that.

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:19 pm

I do not know how to say it much clearer. But in any case, I also think that there is nothing wrong with that. I think that first of all it is a question of love and relationships that already exist between the two partners. I'm sure if they really love each other, they will both be understood that it is necessary. They must understand that it is just a job. And each of us can have different circumstances in his life. In any case I can say that this is not the worst thing that can happen in our life. In addition, if you really have love in your relationship - it will help you to save your relationship even remotely.

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 9:48 pm

Well,what can I say,it's really hard,especially if there's some reral love going on between the two-but even if it's some pure passion and nothing else,it's hard to hold all your feelings and desires back for sucha long amount of time,if you ask me.I've never had a pilot,but I can relate to it somehow-I've had one relationship in the past,which had something in common with this one.Well,he can't do nothing else but deal with it somehow-if he wants his partner to stay with him and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-)

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:06 pm

I also think about sex in such moments. I think that you and your partner will look for someone who can give you enough warmth and enjoyment when you can not be together. Perhaps you will also hide these moments. But in any case, I'm sure someone who will change his partner necessary. We just live in a very old world. And many people are quite predictable in any way. I think it can be really difficult to live in such circumstances for us, if we are to remain faithful to our partner.

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Well,what can you really do about it all-it's his job,it's the way he makes a living and you can't really force him to leave all that just to sit at home and play with your ugly ass all the time,just like you want it all to be,you know what I'm saying? :D :lol: :P :twisted: I mean,if you really do love him and all that-you should just stop f*cking whining and enjoy all those moments you do have together,I bet there are a lot of it,am I right? :P :) ;) 8-) People can be happy like that-if they have got true love towards each other,cause with love comes respect,patience and everything else needed. 8-) ;)

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:18 pm

As for me I really believe in love and all that is associated with feelings of sincere love. That is why I also think that if your partner really need to have this type of work, you can live a normal life with such things.
Also, if you really believe your partner, you will be at peace about it. And you will have enough time to come up with something really interesting for your partner, when he will return home. You'll have enough time to do some amazing surprise for your partner. So I think that this relationship can differ very hot romance even twice a year, during the month.

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:41 am

The distance love has its advantages. Living away from each other makes the master looks cooler r each time they meet. The relationship becomes more intense, and less monotonous. The time spent together is very brief and lived more intensely, they become more special things like traveling, going to restaurants… not given things for granted. Also sex is often live with more passion, because it is part of the daily grind, it becomes more special.In distance relationships is also easier to maintain independence. Everyone can find himself without the other, and know yourself better. Normally these qualities are lost in the monotony of a stable relationship.

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:40 pm

I can't really understand all this stupid ass stuff-if you want to be with that guy ,you really like him and all that,but he's not available for the whole month or something like that and he doesn't want to change it somehow cause of you and for you two,then all I would really do if I was at your place is find me somebody to f*ck in those periods of time when he would be absent and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :lol: :mrgreen: :twisted: :P I mean,he has to understand you-if he's not at home you have to get it some way and that's the only one,so what's up?! :D :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Even miles and countries apart, partners can partner. An important consideration is to try to balance partnering on positive plans as well as problem tasks. Planning or even fantasizing together about the next vacation or the short weekend coming up is crucial -it keeps desire and hope in the forefront. Whether together or at a distance, sharing social networks is a crucial source of mutuality, and mirroring of a couple’s relationship by others. Talking and updating about social connections is a viable way to feel connected at a distance.Technical advances- emails, cell phones, text messages, face book, Twitter...

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:43 pm

If you want to make such reations work then stay in contact. Since you won't be seeing each other in person, it's important to establish and maintain an emotional connection as often as you can. These don't always have to be long, in-depth conversations. Frequent communication, no matter how minor, will show that you care enough to put in the time and effort into the relationship and it’s easier to keep up to date with each other’s lives. If you allow large (days at a time) gaps to pass by, your everyday experiences fade into the background, and you will have to start from scratch every time you speak.

Return to “Gay dating”