Love for a month, or love at a distance

Alfronto

Re: Love for a month, or love at a distance

Postby Alfronto » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:12 pm

I really believe in love and all that is associated with feelings of sincere love. That is why I also think that if your partner really need to have this type of work, you can live a normal life with such things. Also, if you really believe your partner, you will be at peace about it. And you will have enough time to come up with something really interesting for your partner, when he will return home. You'll have enough time to do some amazing surprise for your partner. So I think that this relationship can differ very hot romance even twice a year, during the month. We should look for the positive side of it.
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:14 pm

To be honest, I'm really jealous. Perhaps this is the biggest problem for me. But I really can not imagine love with my partner at a distance. I will not be able to fall asleep normal every day because I have a lot of negative thoughts about it. In addition I also have a problem with my sleep. I think it's not a good idea. In addition, if it is a question of work and money it is much better to find something easier and cheaper, but next to your house. I think this may be a serious problem for a normal relationship. In addition, the constant expectation can kill over time. So I do not believe in love at a distance, and things like that.
Ignatio

Postby Ignatio » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:17 pm

I think that such a situation can become a really good test for your relationship. I do not want to download, you should check your relationship via this method your whole life. But I want to say a few other things. I want to say that at least one year in such conditions can say much more than that your whole life will show your relationship for you. In addition, each of us will see the emotion and attitude of each of you a temporary solitude. I think it's quite a good way to test your compatibility. But this should not last your whole life. Believe me, this is absolutely normal things in our world.
Jorginio

Postby Jorginio » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:19 pm

To be honest, I never believed in the long-distance relationship. You can say whatever you want on the phone, and you can also hear everything that you want. But in any case I do not believe in such things anyway. Because every one of you has a certain freedom. Even if some of you do his faithful partner, it can not be said of his partner. Therefore, I do not trust relationship from a distance. Furthermore, it does not always have a positive result. I see here a little different situation. This temporary long-distance relationship. But in any case, each one of you has a lot of freedom to change someone.
Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:22 pm

I read a lot of different opinions here. But in any case it can be a bit difficult for me to understand some things. I can understand all the emotions and other problems that we can get through the temporary long-distance relationship. But in any case, I can not understand how you can wait so long without sex. This is something abnormal for me. Because maybe it's some kind of personal problem for me, but I can not imagine my life without regular sex with my partner. Perhaps it can drive me crazy, or make change to start with some other guy, if I do not see my partner at least once a month.
Armatios

Postby Armatios » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:28 pm

It is very difficult in any case. Each day will go a really long time. Also, I'm sure, if each couple has A sufficient warm feelings and love for each other - it will be much more difficult than might be at first glance. To be honest, I think that each of us should try to spend as much time with his partner, as we can. In addition, I also think that such work can have a devastating effect on any relationship. I'm not a professional in such matters, and I'm not even a psychologist, but in any case I imagine the feelings I feel in a similar situation. And to be honest, I do not want to have anything like this.
Fritiny

Postby Fritiny » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Perhaps my opinion is too rough or something else. But in any case, I also think about sex in such moments. I think that you and your partner will look for someone who can give you enough warmth and enjoyment when you can not be together. Perhaps you will also hide these moments. But in any case, I'm sure someone who will change his partner necessary. We just live in a very old world. And many people are quite predictable in any way. I think it can be really difficult to live in such circumstances for us, if we are to remain faithful to our partner. Also, I think it's quite difficult too.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Each of us has his own opinion about certain things. And it's really good when we can share our views with someone else. In any case, I really think that this is quite a difficult question because the guy who never had a long-distance relationship, or something like that - just can not understand this terrible loneliness and many other emotions that can just drive you mad . I also think it is much better to have some kind of an easy job. The main thing to be close to your partner. Because even if you both do not have a luxurious life, when you can hug your partner, kiss and just feel its warmth - it's a lot better than when you're waiting for his return for almost a year.
Donny

Postby Donny » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:36 pm

This question depends on the things that each of us have got used to in his life. Someone just does not represent his life without his beloved beside him. And someone just looking for a way to take a break from his relationship and get a little more freedom. Each of us has a certain desire. But in any case, I think it can be good at times, but not on a permanent basis. When you miss your partner too much - it really brings distress. But when you see your partner every day and you start to quarrel because you annoy each other - it's also a bad thing. We need a certain middle in relationships and circumstances.
Kennet

Postby Kennet » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:39 pm

Time reveals all. Sometimes we just can not imagine life without our partner close even for a few hours. But sometimes we really enjoy solitude for at least one hour. It all depends on the situation and the relations within the family or couple. It's really important. But in any case I do not see anything good in love at a distance, even if it is temporary. It's very hard psychologically. In addition, you get used to it, that you're always lonely. Perhaps you will call up to your partner when he was on a business trip. But in any case, you will feel lonely ... I think it's much better to have a job when you can go home every day.

Return to “Gay dating”