if the love is not mutual

Paul_O

Re: if the love is not mutual

Postby Paul_O » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Just_R wrote:Yes Paul, we should loo for it! How else we can learn the lesson and get the experience from these relations?

I think that you misunderstood me. I know what does it mean not to wear the pink glasses. If there is a mistake, on your side or on the side of your partner, you must notice it and analyse. By the "search for the guilt" I mean the paranoid habit to make an "autopsy" of the relations, if they are dead or even still alive. that only leads to more mistakes, in my opinion. Especially when you are trying to do that even before something bad really happened on the relations. And many people really act that way. Then, when they look back to their past - they understand, what fools they've been.
Williams

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:19 pm

you know i can not even imagine it, for me it is something really very weird and i would not like to have it in my life. we can not even imagine how strong this feeling is. i definitely feel healing when my husband hugs and kisses me. it is very pleasant when you have the person who supports you and does not leave . you are sure in this person and trust him all your secrets. but i believe that we all have chosen the right second halves and our love would cure all the disease we suffer from. true love may heal everything. i hope that you would not face love without reciprocity in your life and everything would be alright.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:51 am

Nice to meet all if you here today!!! How are you feeling today??? Do you like the weather today??? Not mutual love is horrible. Really... I know even one guy who made a suicide because of he was not loved... Men are very simple creatures. They demonstrate their value by solving problems and fixing things and occasionally they may make the mistake of trying to fix you.Plus, nothing makes a man feel worse than to feel stuck in a problem he just can't solve so if you're unhappy too often, at some level... It is right guys... But you should not bring everything close to your hurt..
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:09 am

Nice to meet all of you here today on this website. How are you doing? Are you okey? So I should say that mutual love is one of the happiest thing in the world. Without any doubts and words I appreciate the fact that I have found such a partner as my husband. I really happy for it. I can not imagine my life life without him. But the most terrible thing would be if I have not mutual relationships with him. So that's why I am sorry about those people who don't have mutual love and feelings. I think it is terrible.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:04 pm

Hi people. It is terrible to imagine how to overcome the period when you understand that your life is not mutual. I understand that it is constant depression and bad mood... love is very sensitive feeling. And unfortunately not all people can appreciate how love is important in our life. No one can understand that we won't live without love and we can not even imagine our life without love. In this situation I want to say that you should continue to live, believe me that you will find better guy who will truly love you!!!!
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Good afternoon. Oh I told you too much time that I am one of those who has really true feelings who has really true love. I want to say that it is fantastic feelings!!we can not live without love and it is horrible to imagine a person who doesn't love and being not loved. It is worse thing... Personally for me there is no certain choice if we speak about be loved or just love. I think that these two things are inseparable. I even don't know what i would do with the fact that my love is not true. I hope that not for the world would I have it
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:54 pm

I haven't understood from your topic whether you've told him about your feelings. If you haven't done it, than you should do it, I think. I think that you should get to know the straight answer whether he likes you or not. Talk to him and than you can gt to know about his feelings. Than you wouls understood what to do.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:41 pm

Good night today, isn't it??? I am happy to have such a conversation with you. I would like to say that all people need love and need to be loved. That's for sure. Truly say, especially for me it is fantastic feeling to love. It can inspire, it can make you act, it makes you stronger and it makes you change! I can not live without love. It is really difficult for me. I mean not to love. Ultimately it is a choice for everyone in this strong decision. If love is not mutual, so it is like a tragedy. And I wish you always to be happy and be loved!!!
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:26 pm

They say the best relationships consist of the best of friends! Get to know your crush, and they'll get to know you. More importantly, let the crush know they can trust you and turn to you.
Help the person out whenever your crush needs help or support and be there for the crush at the right time. Be attentive to their wants and needs. If your crush forgets lunch one day and you can afford to get them a snack or share your lunch, they'll greatly appreciate your kindness and compassion.Make them a priority, and be there when they really need it. Be the kind of person they can rely on because you do what you say you will do.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Loving someone can be a captivating experience unlike any other. When that special someone doesn’t return your feelings, you can feel crushed. Unrequited love can hurt badly, but you can also move on from it. Start by managing your reactions to avoid making things worse. Then, get space from the person and care for yourself emotionally. Finally, take steps to move forward with your life and consider new romantic options. Unrequited love hurts. Just because you shouldn’t beg or take it personally doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to mourn the circumstances. Your hopes for a relationship with this person have been cut short. It’s perfectly okay to grieve.

Return to “Gay dating”