if the love is not mutual

Caleb

Re: if the love is not mutual

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:38 am

But to lick your ass, being a responsible person and seeing the purpose of this action, it is not difficult to come to power, and if you are interested in politics, you probably already made some comparisons of my words to reality. There is no fear in what empowers you with power and power, you only need to see the prospects from the cross that you undertake to carry, then the burden will not be so heavy. Of course, additional responsibility can be strained, but this is when it is not enough, you take responsibility for yourself when you say you decide not to work for your uncle, but work for yourself, look for the consumer of your services yourself and agree on their provision.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:59 pm

If it's hard for you to imagine such situations in which you will be very badly, then try to remember something bad that you have experienced in the past or read about the difficult situations in which other people turned out and put themselves in their place. The better you imagine these situations, the more realistic they will seem to you. Our brain does not distinguish reality from imagination, so you can properly train your psyche, preparing it for imaginary difficulties and blows of fate, then in real life, faced with them, do not fall into despair.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:59 pm

After all, you will still have to analyze the half-truth, because it will not give you peace, unless you forget about it. If the half-truth for you does not have a fateful character, for you it is, not for other people, then of course you have to look for all the missing parts of the picture that you paint. Let's say for me as a psychologist of course you need to know as much as possible, although often it happens that people do not tell a half-truth specifically, but simply unconsciously represent a profitable picture of life in which they themselves live.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:10 pm

And the condemnation of his partner for the fact that he or she allegedly ruined your life, I stress everything, all my life - this is also silly. But this is so often happening in many families, because of what they then break up. It's amazing, but people because of real problems, which may well turn out to be temporary, are ready to easily cover up with their black colors all their past, suddenly forgetting all that was good in their family life. That's just why forget about all the good, if this is the good and kept the marriage?
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:24 am

Let's say that there are men who can not, or rather do not want to protect their woman, in the broadest sense of the word, they just do not appreciate her enough to try to protect her by any possible means. Therefore, the question arises: does a woman need such a man, just as a defender, or is it better to find another man for this purpose, or can she protect herself much better? Men, too, can not stop thinking about how much the woman with whom they live or are going to live together, meets their requirements, or better to say how much they need what a woman can offer them.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:03 pm

I am convinced that our essence is not our physical body, it is the very spirit through which we do not fear anything and sometimes do the impossible, overcoming everything - suffering, pain, fear, cold and heat, but we are trying to achieve our own goals. It is useful for society to keep each of its members under control, while we keep our useless bodies under control themselves, or rather keep them, if we do not want to be consumables for others. To sharpen one's mind in such a way that all its actions are deemed necessary, primarily for oneself, is to remove from oneself the fetters of public control.
Lythind

if the love is not mutual

Postby Lythind » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:16 am

Love is the best feeling in the entire world and everybody should estimate it as the greatest gift of the Lord. Good question indeed.. what price Im ready to pay for my love?? hmm... I can sacrifice my time to spend it with my partner. But Im not ready at all to sacrifice my own interests, to lose myself in relationships.. if another person want me to sacrifice everything, it means thats not my person and Im not ready to go through the whole life hand by hand with such a partner. There should mutual sacrificing, mutual understanding and support. Only this way relationships can be continued.

Return to “Gay dating”