if the love is not mutual

Jared

if the love is not mutual

Postby Jared » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:12 pm

so there is guy whom i like alot...I can say that i love him even but it seems that i am just a good friend for him. The problem is that i want much more between us but i can not get on what is wrong with me.... :( :( :( :roll: I do not treat him like some kind of project that needs to be fixed because it immediately brings up the walls. I do not have the urge to try to change his clothes, his circle of friends, the way he talks, what he loves to do . I love him just the way he is... How can i change the situation??
Tomislav

Re: if the love is not mutual

Postby Tomislav » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:25 am

So soryy for you...Despite what you may think or your past experience — you may never know just how much a man really does want to please you if he is able. In fact, the problems show up when he no longer thinks he can please you. Men are very simple creatures. They demonstrate their value by solving problems and fixing things (and occasionally they may make the mistake of trying to fix you).Plus, nothing makes a man feel worse than to feel stuck in a problem he just can't solve so if you're unhappy too often, at some level, he's failed and he will try to distance himself from feeling like a failure. By contrast, nothing makes a man feel successful like you when you are happy — which is why a positive, happy and radiant woman is so appealing.
Morningstar

Postby Morningstar » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:12 pm

Don’t push it too far too fast. Apart from having an unhappy or forced relationship, pushing things too fast could also ruin the bond you’ve already created, which could lead to losing him as a friend as well. Be patient!Clinging is one of the things people dislike most in a relationship. Give your crush his space, and let any relationship unfold at a natural pace.Do not stalk the person. Not only is this inappropriate, but it can be illegal – and it doesn’t work. Do not flirt uncontrollably with the crush. Do not make sure you hear everything about this person, either. Don’t try to be around the crush constantly. If they ever did like you, this will put them off.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Be a person they can depend on. They say the best relationships consist of the best of friends! Get to know your crush, and they'll get to know you. More importantly, let the crush know they can trust you and turn to you.
Help the person out whenever your crush needs help or support and be there for the crush at the right time. Be attentive to their wants and needs. If your crush forgets lunch one day and you can afford to get them a snack or share your lunch, they'll greatly appreciate your kindness and compassion.Make them a priority, and be there when they really need it. Be the kind of person they can rely on because you do what you say you will do. Be affirmative. Make your crush feel good about himself .
Sheldon

Postby Sheldon » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Be confident in yourself. Don’t change who you are or make excuses. Game playing and people who shape-shift to become someone they aren’t will turn people off. People like a bit of mystery, and they are drawn to confident people.Have a life outside of them. The more you do, the more interesting you become. The more interesting you become, the more intrigued your crush will become about you.Whether it’s your body shape or your witty comebacks, you have a strong suit. Figure it out, and once you do, work on bringing it out.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:51 am

If you have done a favor to someone, forget about it. If someone has done a favor to you, always remember it. If someone has hurt your feelings, forget it and forgive him. But if you have hurt someone’s feelings, then remember it, ask for forgiveness and repent for it. As a result, you will change. The world around you will change. The people around you will change. And you will fulfill the commandment of God. God, you are love. You are holy love. Ask the Lord for purity of heart. Dear people, endure tribulations. Live by the commandments and endure. Remember what our Lord ‎Jesus‬ endured. God will give you the strength and endurance to purify your hearts and win good life with Jesus.
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:52 pm

If the feeling isn't mutual, you can't force it to be. Can you really be in love with someone that does't love you? You deserve someone who can offer you something in return for your love. You deserve someone who can love you back, and this isn't the person that can do that for you. I know you'll find someone that you can SHARE a love with. Good luck:):):) I am not the best advisor here, cause I haven't been in your skin, so to say, but stop dreaming without hope. Perhaps it is better eave it off???
Michal

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Well,if the love is not mutual-you can say to yourself hey man f*ck this dude I don't give a f*ck abpout him and then just move on to the next dick and all that,you knolw what I'm saying? 8-) :D ;) :lol: :P :mrgreen: :roll: I mean,you can't be like suffering for all of your life and all thaqt cause of some stupid ass dick,who won't be looking at you the same as you do at him and all that,you know? 8-) ;) :D :) So,you have to do what's right for you really and just live on your God damned life and all that,and f*ck all that,if it ain't the way you want it to be,you can easily change it all,you dig? 8-) ;) :) :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:11 am

Well, you know man, I guess it's no good. a all!!!! If the feeling isn't mutual, you can't force it to be. Can you really be in love with someone that does't love you? You deserve someone who can offer you something in return for your love. You deserve someone who can love you back, and this isn't the person that can do that for you. I know you'll find someone that you can SHARE a love with. Good luck:):):) Perhaps you have to think twice before making somebody to love you. Think twice, really!!!!!!!!!!!
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:26 pm

If the feeling isn't mutual, you can't force it to be. Can you really be in love with someone that does't love you? You deserve someone who can offer you something in return for your love. You deserve someone who can love you back, and this isn't the person that can do that for you. I know you'll find someone that you can SHARE a love with. Good luck:):):) I am not the best advisor here, cause I haven't been in your skin, so to say, but stop dreaming without hope. Perhaps it is better eave it off???

Return to “Gay dating”