extreme date

Just_R

Re: extreme date

Postby Just_R » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:56 pm

Ben_Roar wrote: I do not want this date to be extreme to the point where I would have to climb there myself with the alpinistic gear))

Dammit, Ben, you really do sound as if you are 66 or something.. How old are you? I just want to know in order not to raise this question ever again) It is really cool to work out and to put yourself in the situations , where there is a slight risk or danger.. That is something that gives the flavour to our life) )You do sound like an old farmer from Yorkshire or Cornwall) Yes, I do know some things about your country, do not be surprised, dude) So maybe you should reconsider abut that part of your life?:) I want only the best for you, since I can see that you are a good man. But boring one))
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:20 pm

I have always dreamt about some extreme date. You know I have never tried any kind of it and it would be really gripping to try something from these suggestions.... All in all I really liked the suggestions about jumping.i mean to jump out of a plane together and hope for the best. If nothing else, it will definitely give you something to talk about at all of those boring work parties that you have to go to with other couples who think buying a house and having kids together were extreme. I suppose my partner and I should also try this variant
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Hmmm I don`t know...Normal it is or not. The one thing I would like to say here is that everything depends on person ,and if it is a crazy prson and adventurous so extreme date would be good for him. But I am another type. I don`t like such dates..I remember that I spend my first date in comfortable place for sure.Not in an extreme one... It was amusement park where there were many funny things to do. And we did it together with my partner, bowling, basketball, small tennis, different small cars and so one.Extreme dates are not for me! :evil:
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:02 pm

I don't think that extreme dates can save your relationships if something is wrong. The best way to overcome the crysis is to sit and to have a talk. But if the thing is not in relationships, than I also don't like extreme dates. I think that the place of dates is at the beginning of the rlationships.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:28 pm

i can think about is couples skydiving. Listen, I’ve never done this one, so I can’t attest to it, but I’m guessing that plummeting to your potential deaths would be an extreme way to bond with your partner. Couples bungee jumping, cave diving or any other activity with plummeting would have a similar effect. Do you feel like you want to go to the next level of closeness and near-deathness with your boo? Jump out of a plane together and hope for the best. If nothing else, it will definitely give you something to talk about at all of those boring work parties that you have to go to with other couples who think buying a house and having kids together were extreme.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:28 pm

When participating in an extreme date activity where adrenaline is released into your bloodstream, it causes biological changes that is similar to the feeling of falling in love, eg. rapid heartbeat, pupil dilation and butterflies in the stomach. These sensations will often be attributed to the excitement of being near you. An accelerated bond develops between people sharing a life-threatening experience (even if it is only a perceived threat) and this is one of the reasons why extreme date activities are becoming so popular. I have several ideas: Scuba diving – explore tropical reefs and shipwrecks, and swim with sharks, eagle rays or dolphins. Take lessons together if you are not yet licensed. White Water Rafting – an adrenaline packed, rough ride down a torrential river will provided you with hours of enjoyable and challenging adventures. Sky Diving – for the high of a lifetime take to the skies with this daredevil activity.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:27 pm

No no no. Extreme dates are not for me, especially If we are talking about the first date. You simply can scare your partner with such ideas. I suppose that any date should be full of positive emotions and nothing more. And of course some of introduction to your partner. I think that there are so many activities how you can spend your date on the highest level. You can simply try the variant with amusement park or simply to try another one with a great picnic, or a simple walking around the park. And my list is rather longer :lol:
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:56 pm

but it is very sad, when you start to feel that you did not have enough of all the fun and crazy things that you could do only when you were young..
that is why it would be a good idea to "make" yourself to do something extreme, while you are still young, even if you feel that you do not really want that presently. Who knows, maybe you will really like that? Because when you will be old, there will be something to remember, to put a smile on your wrinkled face) Memories and family, that is what we are left with when we are becoming old
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:58 am

My sincere greetings for all of you. I might point that there are many different ways how to spend perfectly date. But I don't recommend you to try something exactly crazy that demands many efforts from you and your partner. It should be something calm and well organized. I have the experience as for dating near the beach it was surely great and unforgettable . Extreme date is good for crazy people, if you are sure that your beloved one is kind of such people you can arrange this date
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:35 am

How are you doing guys? In what way are you going to spend this day? As for me dates should be really unforgettable and contain positive emotions as well. I don't like extreme dates because of many reasons. I like organizing some romantic activity which will never leave cold many people. As for me it is pretty understandable. Dates are very different and each person likes to spend them in some special ways. I like for example laying on the beach. There are many different suggestions as well...

Return to “Gay dating”