extreme date

Morningstar

extreme date

Postby Morningstar » Sun May 15, 2016 3:44 pm

Extreme date? Yes,please. Normal date ideas are great when you’ve been together for a year or two…or when you live inside of a rom com. Dinner and a movie, walks through the park, bringing her flowers and a picnic on her lunch break—these are all great when the romance is new. But for the couple who have made it to three years plus, getting creative with your dates is going to be a must. How many dinners and a movie can you really handle? Oh, another walk in the park? Really? I want to have a crazy date. Even though it can be our first date. Wha could that be??
Shannon

Re: extreme date

Postby Shannon » Sun May 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Aw wow! Surprised of you wish! The craziest thing i can think about is couples skydiving. Listen, I’ve never done this one, so I can’t attest to it, but I’m guessing that plummeting to your potential deaths would be an extreme way to bond with your partner. Couples bungee jumping, cave diving or any other activity with plummeting would have a similar effect. Do you feel like you want to go to the next level of closeness and near-deathness with your boo? Jump out of a plane together and hope for the best. If nothing else, it will definitely give you something to talk about at all of those boring work parties that you have to go to with other couples who think buying a house and having kids together were extreme.
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Sun May 15, 2016 5:32 pm

Well if it was about me i would pick a fancy couples cooking class together. Do you wish your boyfriend cooked for you more? Drop an extremely subtle hint by taking her to a couples’ cooking class. It’s romantic to make a stew together with a bunch of other couples, and to whisper things to each other like “our stew is going to be so much more delicious than theirs!” It brings out the competitive nature in you when you pit yourselves against other people who are dating. And competing on the same team can only bring you closer! Afterwards, you get to eat what you made! Then, when you go home, you can be like, “Hey, honey, can you make me a stew?” and he will no longer be able to answer, “I don’t know how,” without lying. All around good for everyone.
Jared

Postby Jared » Sun May 15, 2016 6:09 pm

And i would advice you to take a couple’s massage class.Tired of paying for massages from strangers? Teach the person you have sex with how to do it instead. If you take a massage class together, you can add a lot of relaxation to your lives, and you can bond the awkwardness of the experience. It’s also a great idea because, when you’ve been together a long time, your usual sex moves can get kind of old. Spice them up by giving her a back rub while you kiss him. Huh?!? Yes?!? Sounds nice!?!? It is. If you want to get really extreme, make it a tantric massage class, a la Sex and the City.
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:25 pm

you know it is very interesting question and let me think about this.
i think that extreme date is the date when you and your partner become closer to each other because maybe they outlast all theif fears.
it is a good idea ti have such dates, but the most important to know that such dete will like to your second half.
because there could be thr problems with understanding of each other.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Wow,you want to tell me that after a three years together you still want to call your meetings dates,dude?! :D Come on,you're almost family or something like that-on my opinion dating is something that is going on right from the very start up to the moment of you two getting real close in all the meanings and all that,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) So,after that you can just call it your trips or walks and stuff like that-you've stopped dating for real a long time ago,don't you agree? :) Yeah,so a little of extreme -a reasonable one,if you ask me-would be great for everybody. 8-) ;)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 9:02 am

Once upon a time is not necessary, and sometimes you want something more than a candlelit dinner or going to the cinema with popcorn. To the heart was beating harder hair stood on end, and my nerves so taut that the partner could play them blues! Karting is option date. Compete who wins! Prove to him that the woman behind the wheel is not a monkey, but quite adequate driver, and sometimes quite professional!However, do not overdo it and do not Zaden his pride. Remember, the winner must be full of dignity. If you are already in it udelala driving machine - at least not to make him feel even more uncomfortable. While not denying the fact that it will be possible to admire, and react with a sense of humor to it.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 8:52 pm

Yeah,you have to be aware of stuff like that,when you spend some more time with the dude in your life-the more you have to know it all,when it comes to somebody you really want to spend all your life with,you kmnow what I'm saying? ;) 8-) Yeah,so in order to refresh your reelationship constantly you have to both be thinking about the ways you can really do it all and all that-it won't be done by somebody else,you have to work really hard to keep your relationship on the decent level overall,you know? 8-) ;) Find your own ways-do it all the right way,you dig? ;)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:39 pm

8-9 years ago, in a cash-strapped student, I had a boyfriend, with whom all svidyaniya were unusual ... that would at minimum cost prvesti interesting and fun time that would have to find somewhere to retire had never off fantasy .. . we raced ride to (and once even in an ambulance) for 50 km. from the city to his grandmother in the village, because there was a summer house, bicycles, river and could be in each other's company to spend the weekend .. to pay for this pleasure was just helping her grandmother across the garden, so we came up to us yet :) really liked the roof of high-rise buildings pososedstvu: romantic, deserted and economically ...
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:29 am

If you start the invites early than that is done, there is a concrete date and you will find it easier to get organized with your party as there is a clear time frame and expectation. You also know how many people will be there. Inviting people can be as informal as a text message or a casual come offer for lunch! In other cases you want to create an invite, this is easy done via email or you can make printed out invites. Just be careful if you are learning to become more organized. If you make things you are good at and know very well, than you know approximately how long it will take you. This helps you budget a realistic time for the dishes.

Return to “Gay dating”