extreme date

Just_R

Re: extreme date

Postby Just_R » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:49 am

Yes - extreme dating is for real guys) My experience included a motorbike, a body-builder - and the race with the police on the streets of LA)) That was three years ago - and it was the first date with that biker.. We wanted to have a meal in one restaurant, and there were two police guys there, off duty. They were a bit drunk - and after noticing us they started the same old song about being fags, gays and all that. So this biker guy lost his patience - and smashed one cop's face. The other one had hit walky talky with him - and called for the backup, even though he was off duty right now. So eventually we ended up driving away from a police car... good that we won that race)
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:47 am

Oh , everybody are so extreme here.. And I did not ever do anything like that. The most extreme date I've ever had - it happened accidentally. When we were in my city of Barcelona - and we have a place here called Mont Juic. You can take a funicular in order to get there. And I was on the second date with the guy, we were in one of the funicular wagons - when it suddenly stopped - on a pretty big height. That was really scary) We were hanging there for 30 minutes, before the funicular got fixed. That is not the paratroop or the car race - but that was pretty extreme for em)
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:24 am

I've never been to such things before, you know and always thoung it to be too awkward and not comfortable. although i've been on a blind date once and again, not for me... I fee too strange, like in not my plate, you know. that is why traditiona way of meeting is for me)))))
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:48 am

Stephan wrote:i've been on a blind date once a

You need to bring some colour in your life! Being traditional is good most of the time. But being only traditional and nothing except that, it is boring) So you did not try extreme date - but tried blind date, which you did not like, right? You need to try extreme blind date! For example, being bounded together by a rope with a completely unfamiliar guy, with the eye bandages, both of you, making a walk above the chasm. Both extreme and blind. And if you did not like those two kinds separately, perhaps, you will like them more to experience both at the same time?:) I guarantee you that after that you will have a great "I'm glad to be alive" sex! If you'll survive, of course..))
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Paul_O wrote: You need to try extreme blind date!

I laughed on that one alot, thanks dude)) You made my day) that made me to remember one story from my past. I was involved in the illegal street racing that time, bike racing. And once we were competing with one guy, whom I've never seen before. We thought that there were no cops on that road that time, but it appeared that there were some. that happened near a small town of Castel Gandolfo, where the summer residence of Pope is situated, not far from Rome. Making a long story short , we managed to escape, and that was the beginning of long friendship, that still lasts today. that was almost the date, blind, cause we were in helmets and did not see faces of each other, and it was extreme, since the racing with the cops was involved)
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:15 am

Andreas_Maroon wrote:You need to try extreme blind date!

That makes it double extreme, since you never know if you will like the person that you are "dating" with. What is he\she will appear to be ugly?:)) But I agree, that is a funny idea, especially for some reality show. I prefer another thing also, you can call it a date by an accident. You just find a random person on the social network, for example, and invite it to the date without any previous foreplays. I write something like" Hey, I dont know you, you dont know me, but could we go out for a walk or the dinner tonight?" I met some great people this way) None of them became my second couple, but that did not really matter, since we had a great time)
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:54 am

I am reading your comments here, and I even envy some people here) I always had a quiet life, full of labour and small everyday joys. But I never did anything that extreme, like the para-trooping, or the chase with the police. My husband, though, he had much more exiting past then I did. He is an amateur alpinist. And he was on the most part of the highest mountains in the world. I had a chance to try the extreme dating actually, he wanted to take me to some of his trips several times. But, as I can see that now, I always made up some excuses to stay.. Work, health etc. Now I see that I simply did not want to. The extreme of that kind if not for me , I suppose)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:58 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:I am reading your comments here, and I even envy some people here)

Ben, you dont have to be that shy! I knew a guy like yourself, who did want to try something extreme - from on the other hand always hesitated to do that. Then once his friend eventually convinced him to try the para trooping. So this guy surrendered, and after the first time he tried he did like this so much, that he became a semi-professional paratrooper. So as you see, he had a "feedback" from his own shyness. He restrained himself so long, that in the end he had the huge outburst of passion towards this thing. The same will be with you) I advice you to try that, seems that the time had come)
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Ben_Roar wrote: I always had a quiet life, full of labour and small everyday joys.

That is a great life, as for me! You dont need to envy to anyone, Ben. The life that you are having right now, is the kind of life that many people would like to have. When you do not do anything extreme in your life, it does not mean that is bad. It simply means that perhaps you do not need that kind of feelings and emotions in your life, that you are not that kind of a person. If you want to do that but afraid to, that is another thing. But you do not sound to me as a person who would be afraid of something like that. So do not pay attention to our bragging here about all this extreme stuff)
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:That is a great life, as for me!

Oh, I can tell you, that it is indeed! I know people who have that kind of life, and they do not appreciate this fact.. they want some action in their lives, they are always afraid to miss something. Some people live all their lives like that. The trick is that when you take a look on you life path in the age of , say, forty, you see that there was nothing really significant that you left in this life. You did not make a family, did not have kids... On the other hand, people, who are settled in this life, are having the joy with small portions every day, during many years. Instead of sudden outbursts. So basically I do not regret about the lack of extreme in my life)

Return to “Gay dating”