extreme date

JansenJace

Re: extreme date

Postby JansenJace » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:58 pm

The craziest thing i can think about is couples skydiving. Listen, I’ve never done this one, so I can’t attest to it, but I’m guessing that plummeting to your potential deaths would be an extreme way to bond with your partner. Couples bungee jumping, cave diving or any other activity with plummeting would have a similar effect. Do you feel like you want to go to the next level of closeness and near-deathness with your boo? Jump out of a plane together and hope for the best. If nothing else, it will definitely give you something to talk about at all of those boring work parties that you have to go to with other couples who think buying a house and having kids together were extreme.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:31 pm

Oh hell motherf*ckinh yeah,I love some extreme dates and I definitely do love some extreme sex on my extreme dates and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :) ;) :D :P :mrgreen: It's like I like it different ways -sometimes I like it nice and slow and sometimes I like it all rough and fast and all that,and to do it somewhere on public and all that,yeah,that's some real extreme for me,you know? 8-) :) ;) Yeah,so when you're doing it like in front of everybody it's just nobody can understand that you are doing that-how extreme is that to your ass? 8-) ;) :D :roll: :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:00 pm

Extreme dating or unusual dating is simply doing things that are out of the original during your date. Most people's idea of a date is going for a movie, a meal or drink. Such dinner and movie dates are guaranteed to be forgettable because these will just be the same as all the other dates that you have ever had. Extreme dating, however, is much more thrilling as it brings you out of your comfort zone. However I have never done it and really impressed that you have done it. Great, but I am not ready to do it))
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:21 am

Yep, fine.. Extreme date and... Listen, I’ve never done this one, so I can’t attest to it, but I’m guessing that plummeting to your potential deaths would be an extreme way to bond with your partner. Couples bungee jumping, cave diving or any other activity with plummeting would have a similar effect. Do you feel like you want to go to the next level of closeness and near-deathness with your boo? Jump out of a plane together and hope for the best. If nothing else, it will definitely give you something to talk about at all of those boring work parties that you have to go to with other couples who think buying a house and having kids together were extreme.
Frederic

Postby Frederic » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:22 am

What about painting with your bodies? This idea gives body art an entirely different meaning, and you don’t have to be an art-school grad to make this abstract masterpiece. All you need are open minds and experimental attitudes. Why? You’ll slather nontoxic paint all over your naked bodies and roll around on a canvas or sheet, using every inch of it to capture your movements. Paint splatters never looked (or felt) so good, and when you hang your art at home, you can keep the names of the mystery artists a secret – or not! But use paints that are easily washed off and also put down a tarp, or you could unintentionally redecorate your house or apartment.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:04 pm

Well i would advice you to take a couple’s massage class.Tired of paying for massages from strangers? Teach the person you have sex with how to do it instead. If you take a massage class together, you can add a lot of relaxation to your lives, and you can bond the awkwardness of the experience. It’s also a great idea because, when you’ve been together a long time, your usual sex moves can get kind of old. Spice them up by giving her a back rub while you kiss him. Huh?!? Yes?!? Sounds nice!?!? It is. If you want to get really extreme, make it a tantric massage class, a la Sex and the City.
Endi

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:30 pm

well i have heard about extreme sex but i have never had extreme dates. i can not even imagine what it could be. personally i do not think that it is really a good way to date the person especially if it is the first date. you do not know whether the person loves extreme, but if you know him for long and know that he is fond of height then you may organize your date on the roof of the highest building in your city. is it considered to be extreme? i think that it is very extreme date. and i would like to have such.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:50 pm

Morningstar wrote: bringing her flowers and a picnic on her lunch break—

That is interesting.. I thought this is a forum for gay guys, did I get to the wrong adress?) Anyway - it is pretty much the same for traditional and gay couples in this. One friend from Russia told me that they call this first time "candy - flower period". That sounds pretty precise, isnt it?) Extreme dating as a tool to make your relations more colourful in the time, when they start to loose their savour is a pretty good idea. But that "extremeness" can be different for different people. As for me - I would prefer to have a trip together into some wild places, for several weeks or a months. In the mountains perhaps, with tent and that kind of stuff. Some guys wrote here about extreme sex, that remind me of the Adrenalin movie... That is an option too - the impressions will be really cool)
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:57 am

Cool topic - I like this one) The craziest thing that I did with my BF was a double rope jump from the bridge. By double I mean that there were two of us in the pack flying for 80 meters downward) The thing that I remember most of all - was the condition of my hearing after that.. We were screaming so loud that we could not hear normally for 10 minutes afterwards, and Francesco - my BF - lost his voice. And actually that was a date - we spent all the day together. Those are things that are being remembered for all your life. So it is definitely worth of the effort. Try that sometime)
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:27 am

Andreas_Maroon wrote: a double rope jump from the bridge.

That sounds really cool) I' ve been para trooping - alone, though, but I've seen a funny story, like yours - a funny and romantic one. A gay couple were on the same flight that I was on - that para trooping flight was organized for gays, for several reasons. So - they were jumping in pack, together - and when they landed - one made the proposal. We were all applauding, of course) That looked really cool and romantic! Such things are worth to do once in awhile) I think the dating, for being successful and interesting during the long time - first of all must be really diverse, then simply romantic or extreme each time)

Return to “Gay dating”