extreme date

Chase

Re: extreme date

Postby Chase » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:08 pm

i think that it is really a very good idea and you definitely have to try it if you are interested in it. but firstly you have to know whether you partner is interested in extreme dates and whether he is not afraid of them. because it may be very unpleasant situation if he is afraid of extreme, of height or something like that and you ould organize extreme date on the rood of the skyscraper. i have not tried it but our idea interests me very much and i think that i would like to try it.
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:Oh, I can tell you, that it is indeed!

I hope I will this kind of life some day soon... When you are getting older, whatever dreams and ideals you have had before, it all comes eventually to the dream of stability and calm life. That is this way for both men and women. while we are young, we need to live our life to the fullest. But as you get older, you start to see things differently. I think that in my case that process had already begun. I do sound like a boring person I suppose) But that is just the way I feel and I do not feel the shame to speak of that. I think eventually we both come to this. some people are coming to this too late to make it come true.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: it all comes eventually to the dream of stability and calm life

That does happen that way, mostly... but it is very sad, when you start to feel that you did not have enough of all the fun and crazy things that you could do only when you were young.. that is why it would be a good idea to "make" yourself to do something extreme, while you are still young, even if you feel that you do not really want that presently. Who knows, maybe you will really like that? Because when you will be old, there will be something to remember, to put a smile on your wrinkled face) Memories and family, that is what we are left with when we are becoming old)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:36 pm

Paul_O wrote:that is why it would be a good idea to "make" yourself to do something extreme

I am agree with you. You need to live to the fullest while you are still young. I do notice the grief and irritation in the behaviour of some old people. And the real reason of those feelings is understanding that they missed their youth, that they did not do something that they were eager to. And they cannot make the time run backwards. This is really sad. We need to remember that our life is in our hands, and that the only things that we really can take to the grave with us is our memories of the events and the feelings that we had. Youth is the best time to obtain that treasure)
Easton

Postby Easton » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:38 am

if you want to have a crazy date then you have to think in a crazy way and then it will work. i think that there are really a lot of extreme dates and i am sure that you may choose anything you want. i think that the best date would be to choose something that the person has not tried yet. i really want to swim with the sharks and for me it would be perfect date.yu are in the cage and around you there are dozens of hungry and dangerous sharks. there are such emotions.
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:37 am

I have never been to such an extreme dated before, you know.. and have never thought of going there.. first of all cause i feel ike it is auful to meet a person whom you do not know, but have to spend a day, date with himm.. who knows who he is..
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Easton wrote: to choose something that the person has not tried yet

Yes, that is a good advice... There is nothing more interesting in this life, then to try something new, as Hannibal Lecter used to say.. heh) I would really like to try scooba diving, I think that can be called something extreme... I am not afraid of the heights anymore, so... Hm, I dont know. Maybe the mountain climbing would be good for me? The romantic dinner under the stars on the height of 3500 meters above the sea level, how does that sound?:) There are lot of exiting things on this life, and it is pity that the life is too short to try them all.. so we have to choose carefully)
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:59 am

Or, you said corrrectly, totally crazy date. i have been to a blind date, but extreme.. well, my bundgy jump can be one of such i guess. it was terrifying on the one hand , but we both adored it and i like it))) However i hope it would never be again... Too many emotions)
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Paul_O wrote:The romantic dinner under the stars on the height of 3500 meters above the sea level, how does that sound?:)

That sounds good, especially if there will be only hot meals.. We do have things like that in Alps. I have a feeling that this will be the place where my finance will want to take me in winter, if the surrogacy program will go well. If all will go according to the plan, our kid must be born approximately in a year. We just started the conversation with the agency. so if all will go fine, we will not be able to stop ourselves from starting the celebration beforehand) It will be something extreme - and you guys were the people who inspired me for this, thanks a lot)
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:The romantic dinner under the stars on the height of 3500 meters above the sea level, how does that sound?:)

That is just what I like) the only condition I have is the following. I do not want this date to be extreme to the point where I would have to climb there myself with the alpinistic gear)) I would like to get there by the funicular or the copter, or how people usually get to the mountain top, when they are too lazy to move their feet??:) You got my point) But the idea is really brilliant. My husband is an alpinist , in some ways, and I need to give him a hint about this idea) I think that he is already planning something like that.. He likes to make surprises =))

Return to “Gay dating”