Romance in bed)))

Josh

Re: Romance in bed)))

Postby Josh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:44 am

It is very intimate question if i am honest. Every person has a different understanding of what romantic is. Someone might find a day on a couch watching films together romantic, and someone might like a horse ride through the woods and a picnic under the ash tree. I would suggest asking your partner directly. Simply say ''look, i know i am not very romantic but i love you and want to make you happy. Please help me to do so for you. How can i make you happier or what can i do for you to make you smile''. That will be a lot easier and nobody but your partner himself can help you do the right thing here
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:40 pm

No arrogance or feelings of oppression in the athlete should not be, otherwise it will do harm not only his personal performance, but the whole team. This, of course, when it comes to team sports. But also for non-sports sports, the personality of an athlete is of great importance. Working with her is a very delicate work and one of the most difficult for a sports psychologist. It is impossible, as I already wrote above, to apply the same approach to all athletes - it is inefficient, and sometimes even harmful. I know this because of my own observations of the work of sports psychologists.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:06 pm

If you think that this does not apply to you, that you are a person of absolute honesty who never or never never lies to anyone, then you can either not take my words at your own expense, or better analyze your behavior and your words lately, to try to find a lie in them. Usually, when people begin to carefully study their behavior and their words, they discover, sometimes with surprise, that they are not as honest as they always thought. But one should not be ashamed of this, because a lie is a natural and necessary part of our life, we can not and should not live without lies, because in this world this can not be done, at least for the time being.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Are you people, this is your wife, your husband, how can he or she be worse than others, strangers to you?
Saying such a nonsense, you not only bring a strong emotional pain to a person close to you and embitter you, forcing him not to love, but to hate you, so you criticize your own choice, you yourself, therefore, devalue yourself. You trick yourself into the dirt, saying that the person next to you is in some way worse than other people.
Liam

Postby Liam » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:16 pm

Hello! This is a very interesting and frank topic. I like to talk about this. In fact, I'm very romantic. And I advise you, first of all, to always be with him and everywhere, to give more time in everything. Second, be yourself. So we are all different but we are changing our love. Ask openly what he wants, more talk on open topics. It will be really easier. Also, be honest with him. Tell more exactly what you want. I think it's the best option and everything will be easier. I wish you success and more confidence.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:15 am

Speech, as I said, can go either about material or about spiritual values ​​that somehow affect our emotional state. We usually need both. In other words, other people give us something, something tangible and intangible, and this makes us dependent on them. Now let's ask ourselves - what of what other people give us, we can find within ourselves? Or let's even more broadly put the question - what can we provide ourselves, so as not to depend on other people?
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:01 pm

And therefore, in order to do everything as it should, and not as you like, a person has to force himself to obey certain rules, indicating his inner desires for possible violence over himself if they try to break out.
In fact, in fact, it is the control of the mind over the body, or how personally I think it is the control of the spirit of a person, strong and proud, over a miserable and insignificant body, which it is impossible to force to obey without violence.
Lythind

Romance in bed

Postby Lythind » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:24 am

I am big fan of Kyles bed & breakfast comics. Can anyone get me whole chapters of it begining from the first?

Please, help me.

Return to “Gay dating”