How to improve your relationships

Howard

How to improve your relationships

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:45 am

Hello, guys! Do you know how to build good and healthy relationships with your partner? You know, there are some situations between partners when you don't know what to do. You can't find way out, because something is wrong in your relationships. I know that setting your focus on respect and helpful communication, you can enjoy a healthy and satisfying relationship. But how to do that correctly? What should be done?
Brown_Wolf

Re: How to improve your relationships

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm

I think happy relationships are those relationships where both partners are frank with each other. Of course, you should have the same life goals and share quite a lot of things in common. I think only these things will help you build strong relationships. Talking is a great thing, but it won't help you much if you aren't honest with each other. I don't think that relationships can be improved or fixed somehow. For me, it's better to split up with a person as soon as possible, once you feel that your relationships should be improved. I might be wrong, who knows... but I won't continue dating or living with a guy who makes me unhappy.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:14 pm

I think you should focus on your feelings first of all. Romance can be really helpful but I don't like when it is too much pretty and sweet in the relationships. I love my partner and he understands me. Romance for us is not so important just because maybe we are adult persons . Maybe for each person it means something another and more closer. But even sometimes I want to have compliments from my boyfriend ,I want to get pleasant words . Of course you should not forget about respect and more communication as well.
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Hi.I always was a supporter of this opinion-each side of relationships needs to have some his own freedom.It also includes respecting freedom of each other.You can relax separately somewhere ,because all of us have different interests and should have time for them .
And the main aspect is ,of course ,being frank with each other .Because you will never build relationships on lies and concealment.
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:28 am

Do not try to change your lover. And do not overdo it! Imagine that someone is trying to remake you: makes, for example, forget about manicure and heels and impose the role of housewives.Accept it as it is. Clearly, this is difficult, because people have many shortcomings. But there are also advantages! Identify the positive traits of a loved one and think about them more often. Do not hurt your lover. Do you constantly conflict? Quarrel and scandal at trifles? Understand the conflicts: learn all the phrases and reactions that irritate you.Stop words offending and insulting each other. Replace harsh expressions with softer ones, do not call yourself names. To avoid scandal, ask about the feelings of a loved one, analyze your emotions and answer the partner's questions.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:53 pm

Hello everybody. I am going to tell you many interesting!!!I have so inspired mood to have nice chat with all of you. I hope you have the same. I think that the best decision for solving your problems in the relationships. I mean that if you don't know how to improve your relationships You should try something new in your sex life. I think that trying sex toys, or some new experience in your bad will surely improve your positive sex life, I am sure that it will help you to understand each other.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:08 pm

Another trouble that lies in wait for women who decided to enter into a relationship with such a man is a high chance of betrayal, since the hamophobes are very active in terms of sex. They have a direct range of partners. All their women are completely satisfied with them in bed. Hamophobes are provided and educated. They like to talk about themselves in bed.
Their treatment with a woman in the spiritual plan is called to compensate for their avarice. They are afraid of responsibility in love relationships. But at the same time they are high-ranking people at work.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:16 am

To my mind there are pretty many good ideas which will help you to improve your relationships. You should remember that just everything in your hands and you can safe your marriage and make your partner to stay with you forever. If you start to notice that you lose your partner you might have really serious conversation with him and organize all troubles and find some way out . To my personal opinion it would be really good to arrange some trip together, or simply romantic evening or so on.. I hope it will help to make it better
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:21 am

I am glad that you have created such a welcoming post. To my mind you might know by yourself how to improve your relationships. It is quite natural that couples are eager to improve something for the sake of happy relationships. For example both me and my partner try to find relaxing methods for improving our relations. We like doing everything together with him. Traveling is the best variant for us we like to do. Moreover everyday we like to make compliments and presents for each other.

Return to “Gay dating”