the first love

Aaron365

the first love

Postby Aaron365 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Hello, people! How are things? Are you ready to have a small talk? I want to ask you a very interresting question. Do you remember your first love? The first love? Do you remember this person? Whom he was? What relationships did you have? What relationships do you have now?
Emmett

Re: the first love

Postby Emmett » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:50 am

If to be honest, I remember my first love, but it was a school love and we didn't have any relationships. We have our own lives. We have never had serious relationships. And I don't think that we could ever had such relationships because of my orientation. We couldn't be together.
Cris

Postby Cris » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:03 am

Hello my dear friends. Yes, the question is really interesting)) Of course I remember my first love, and it was a very long time ago)) I was then about 7 years old, a new class at school and new acquaintances with other children. I was sitting at the same table with one girl, her name was Veronika. She had two long braids and bows on the tips, she was always late, but I realized that this girl with red cheeks liked me very much, we were friends for a long time and I realized that I love her))) But soon we moved to another area and I began to go to another school, I did not see her any more, later I realized that I prefer men. :roll: :D
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:25 am

The first love, true love is my husband. I don't want to speak about those who were before him. there were not so strong feelings. Maybe something like sympathy. Not more money.. I should admit that true feelings is something unbelievable and unforgettable. I think that exactly true feelings can happen once in your life. Just once. You can say everything but I think so. I have true and mutual love with my beloved one and I am happy for it. I don't want to change something. I just want to wish you to have the same feelings
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:56 pm

From the point of view of psychology, the first love is the first personal test for a person. From the way a person outlives the period of his first love, the final formation of his personality depends.If the life of a young person is subject to different rules, and he is forced to behave according to accepted stereotypes, in case of love he remains alone with his feelings and their object, he decides what to do.In the first love do not matter the status, financial situation and the availability of real estate from a loved one. The main thing is feelings. But the peculiarity of the first feeling is that it is experiences, sensations, emotions that are often its most important goal.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:06 pm

The first love rarely ends in a marriage, most often people part - who for a while, and who for life. And the feeling of dissatisfaction, caused by the incompleteness of this story, remains. This was the reason for the large number of divorces, the reason of which was communication with the first love in social networks. Those who are registered in them, as a rule, spread the best photos on their personal pages - and, of course, when we look at them those who once were in love with them, their soul and body remembers a lot. There comes a belated regret: "What we were stupid, that they broke up like this!"
Howard

Postby Howard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:33 pm

Love is difficult to define. How do you avoid confusing it with infatuation or lust? Philosophers and psychologists both have attempted to ,,,define love, or at least its difference from infatuation and lust. If you are looking to find love, the following observations may be helpful. Love is much more than a risk, but is a risk that one can take and grasp and fall into a dark abyss or dig oneself a hole and only crawl back when you overcome your emotions.How can one truly define what love is? Not even an experienced person can truly grasp or explain love to its truest and deepest meaning.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:14 pm

I am glad to be here too. My greetings for you dudes. I remember that my first love was in teenagers years. It was like a young love and first feelings. The real first love was unusual for me and exactly with a boy. I think that first love is always in our hearts and to my mind it always leaves unforgettable for everyone. Still I communicate with my first love he is a good friend for me. I know that everything was in the past but truly say I just remember something good about him, just warm and pleasant feelings about our datings
Brown_Wolf

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:19 pm

I totally understood that I like guys only when I was finishing my PhD course. I dated several girls, but I didn't love any of them. The first person who really made my heart beating fast was my neighbour. We met in the golf club and talked a little bit. I admitted that he was a very pleasant guy and we had much in common. He started to call me often and nearly every weekend we spent together going out. Then one day he just hugged me and kissed. I didn't expect this. We started dating, but, unfortunately, our relationships didn't last long. I don't know where he is now as he moved to another country with his hubby several years ago.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:30 pm

Somewhere in teenagers years I had one love. It was exactly my first and my true love. Exactly there I recognized all these feelings and I understood what is true love. But unfortunately my first true love was not mutual. Probably that guy just wanted to be like friends with me and nothing more. Of course I was depressed because I expected for something better than simple friendship or just communication . I didn't know what to do with my love. Still sometimes I remember him with pleasant emotions

Return to “Gay dating”