a matter of trust

Ryan

Re: a matter of trust

Postby Ryan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:43 pm

To trust also means not to lie to somebody as well. It requires that both parties care about each other and can share everything. I was betrayed for several times, so now i advice everyone not be afraid to cut such people out of your lives beacause there are far more trustworthy persons.
Josh

Postby Josh » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:32 pm

I think there is no need to say that you shouldnt even have people in your life if you cant trust them. To me trusting my partner means having no secrets. Trusting your partner means to trust them with your life. Hence it is very important you trust your beloved one completely. I mean if you are to live a life together and go through it holding hands then you gotta be able to tell your partner about everything, and i mean everything, that goes on in your personal life as well as in your head and heart. You may have some things that had happeed before you met your partner to yourself, but once you are a couple and moreover a family there should be no secrets from one another. Best of luck to you and your beloved one!
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:41 pm

If there were no bright victories in his life, one can inspire him with the thought of them, or draw parallels with his other successes. To the necessary emotions, setting the athlete to victory can come in many ways.
Increase the athlete's willpower, so that in those situations when this most important for successful performance indicator is at a low level, help the athlete to overcome this condition. It is equally important to control this indicator in those situations when it is too high, since there is a risk that the athlete can "burn out" before the competitions begin.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:10 pm

Well, as for that lie that breaks out of us accidentally, unintentionally, automatically, this is perhaps the most common form of lies in our lives. You see, friends, we often talk not to each other about what is really there, but about what we want it to be. We often lie not for the benefit and not for fear, but for the sake of maintaining that reality, both in our own head and in the heads of other people we want to see in our lives. For example, a person can be asked how he is doing, and he will say that it is normal, good, excellent, whereas in reality it is not so. In fact, he may have serious problems in life.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:21 pm

By nature, we are selfish and therefore often unreasonably believe that we should all, especially those who are close to us and who are good to us. Egoism, if it is unreasonable, is generally one of the main causes of any conflicts, including family conflicts, which cause many families to break up. Often people do not even notice how they make unreasonable and inflated demands on other people, including the closest people, including their own wife or their own husband.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:29 am

Let's think, can a person, at least partially replace communication with other people, something else? My experience tells me that yes, maybe. In life, there are plenty of examples where people communicate - with interesting books, with themselves - they conduct an internal dialogue, with their colorful fantasies, or else you can say, with your inner world. What does that require? - Good imagination and ability to fantasize. It is worthwhile for a person to learn to imagine and fantasize, and also to conduct deep reflections, as his need for communication with other people will significantly decrease.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:07 pm

Look at the homeless people - these people have completely buried their proud spirit, you see what their insignificant body asks for, how does it behave? And all of us, without exception, are called upon by our bodies, to descend below the baseboard, to live one day, to satisfy their pathetic and insignificant needs, to decompose before our eyes. It does not want to serve us, does not want to fulfill its duties to us, and it can be understood, because even a rented horse does not want what its rider wants, it wants to peacefully pinch the grass, and not skip somewhere for something more.

Return to “Gay dating”