a matter of trust

Aaron365

a matter of trust

Postby Aaron365 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello, guys! Nice to see you again! Today I would like you to answear a pretty interresting question: do you trust your beloved person? Do you tell everything to your partner or there are some things which you can't discuss with him? How do you think is the trust one of the most important things in the relations? What trust means to you?
Emmett

Re: a matter of trust

Postby Emmett » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 am

To tell you the truth, a person whom I trust most of all, is my husband. I can't immagine a person whom I could trust morre. My husband is a wonderful man and every time I have some problems, no matter what, he olways tries to support me and to solve all those problems in the better way.
Cris

Postby Cris » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 am

Hello. Oh, the topic of trust, I like it))) But I just have it, there are people in my life that I trust, and there are some that I do not trust, they are just people I know or unfamiliar to me. But if someone leaves, as they say from the circle of my trust, then this person will already return to this circle. I try to trust people, but you all know how hard it is now to trust. I trust my family and my beloved, we all tell each other and feel at ease. Undoubtedly, trust is of great importance to me. Really for someone in another way !? :?: :?
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:58 pm

Hello guys!!! Thank you for the sharing such an interesting post for discussion. :D It is really very interesting question and I am ready to discuss it,. To my mind trust is one of the foundation of happy relationships. Am I right?? I think so because without trust to your partner your relationships will not be happy! Never!! That's why I think you should trust your partner and if there are no reasons not to trust him as well. It is really important. Unfortunately not all people understand it.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:31 pm

"Trust" does not mean (and can not mean) that a man must live up to your expectations, which he (in fact!) Does not even suspect. Yes, there are different experiences of relationships, different situations from the past, which have caused you to find it hard to learn to trust men again.
Especially if you were in a relationship that resulted in the betrayal of your husband or loved one. But think about the fact that he can not represent all men in general
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Trust is the basis for the development of human relationships, personal and business. After all, if there is no trust, and distrust is constantly growing, it is a sentence to any relationship.
Trust is, by and large, the first thing that creates the prospect of the development of any relationship. Trust is followed by communication, common affairs, the growth of mutual understanding, feelings (respect, gratitude, devotion, friendship, love). The result of true trusting relationships will be joint happiness, victories and conquered peaks and high feelings.
Howard

Postby Howard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:44 pm

The happiest, most satisfying relationships rest on a foundation of implicit trust. If you want your relationship to be all it can be, both of you must learn how to create this kind of trust. Most couples only think of trust in terms of being sexually faithful, though essential, there’s more to it than just that. Stay faithful. If a partner is not loyal, a relationship quickly becomes unworkable. People do recover from an affair but usually need professional help to do it. Make a commitment to be faithful and stick to it. If you’re not happy in the relationship, get counseling and not a part-time lover.

Return to “Gay dating”