ex boyfriends

Sam32

ex boyfriends

Postby Sam32 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:11 pm

Hello, guys. How are your things? Would you like to discuss a very interresting topic? You know, I have many friends man and woman and sometimes in our private talks some of them tell me that sometimes they regret that they broke up with their ex boyfriends. As for me, I don't really understand them, because I think that ex boyfriends should stay in your past and I don't even try to think of them. Especially I don't understand those my friends, whose beloved tried ti beat them. And how about you? Have you ever had such thoughts? How do you treat such things? Would you forgive your ex and try to date with them one more time?
Cris

Re: ex boyfriends

Postby Cris » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:43 am

Hi guys. an excellent topic for discussion. My opinion is that I always believed that everything that is not done is done for the better. Therefore, if this happened and you had to part, then it should be so ... this person does not suit you and you to him, there is nothing terrible in this, then somewhere there is a person who destined you for destiny. We are just used to emotionally endure breaks, I take it easy. I had such cases when I was in love and had to part for some reason, undoubtedly it is always difficult, but I survived it. 8-)
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:58 am

To tell you the truth, I don't even want to remind about my ex boyfriend. He always told that he loved me but it turned out that it wasn't so. He considered me to be his thing whith which he could do everything he wanted. We broke up and I understood that I've made a right decision.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:57 am

You can be right that ending the relationships a difficult process in being left by your beloved one. I faced with such situation so maybe it is a little bit difficult for me to tell about it. You know I was absolutely destroyed after our breakdown and to my mind it was really horrible healing period or maybe even process when you lose the partner who was your favorite... I think it is pretty difficult to cope with it . to be honest nowadays I don't know anything about my ex boyfriend and maybe it is like a fortune. I don't want to know him at all
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Even if you are forced to communicate with an ex-lover, try to completely stop all contact with him for a while. Including mail and sms. As the same Rachel Sussman says in her book The Bible of Parting, the optimal time will be a month - after this time you will develop "emotional immunity" and communicate with the ex-boyfriend will be much easier.
Not necessarily a professional psychologist - although turning to him would be very useful. Arrange with friends night manicure, order a pizza, watch a couple of funny films
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:04 pm

I think that to fill the void, the exogologist can start drinking, using drugs, getting carried away by casual sex or even just trying to start a new relationship ... And all in order to maintain that level of dopamine that held in the body at the moment of happiness with the former lover. If you are an exogone, you basically can not live without this feeling and are struggling to replace it with something.Not that it was completely unhealthy, but people who do not suffer from exogolism, having parted, prefer to move on. If you are dependent on the former, then probably you have to keep track of how long you keep "sobriety" and how long you managed to keep yourself from trying to contact him somehow.
Howard

Postby Howard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:35 pm

Getting over an ex boyfriend is typically easier said than done. But your behaviors and habits could be inhibiting you from fully moving on and being open to experiencing love again. Accepting that your grief and feelings of sadness are natural and can be overcome are the first steps of getting over a past relationship. Gathering the strength to move forward can ensure that you find happiness again rather than letting your break up be all-consuming. Trying to block legitimate feelings or make short cuts around the grieving process will only prolong your heartache in the long run. By simply burying your emotions, they’re bound to reemerge some day, only intensified.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:12 am

Hi! I also have some guy from my past but he takes place in my nowadays life. It is wonder or maybe even miracle but you know my ex boyfriend with whom I had been dating for two years, seven years ago is my friend now. I know that maybe it sounds stupid but this person from past managed to stay my friend. I am happy for it because I have normal relations with him and at all he is a good person in all terms. Probably it is difficult to save good relationships after ending some romantic relationships but I think clever people can do it without any quarrels.
Brown_Wolf

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:30 pm

I don't like talking much about ex boyfriends as it always hurts in someway. I used to date two men. Both guys decided to leave me because they met someone better. It's their choice, so I just let them go. One of these guys once phoned me and offered to meet. I decided not to do this. I knew that he just wanted to say hello and share the news, but I was afraid that I might start fancying him again. I think this was actually what he wanted me to do. For me ex-boyfriends are ex-boyfriends, so let them be in the past and not interfere into the present or the future.
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:07 pm

During breaking up with boyfriend,you begin to analyze reasons of going in different ways ,his behavior,his actions .And you starting realize that it wasn't your person ,because he would not leave you alone and you couldn't let him go if you were an ideal couple .In such moments ,I understand that ex-boyfriend is always my past ,it won't never become my present and future and I won't regret for him .

Return to “Gay dating”