What is your attitude to it?

Lui

What is your attitude to it?

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:44 pm

Ihello everybody and everyone here friends. How are you feeling today?? I would like to say that some time I had experience in dating with younger boy. And to be honest I didn't care about difference in our age. And now I open a secret : I love a guy who is seven years older than me. And here is nothing surprising. I don't care about age difference. At all I even have never met such people who is care about their age difference with the partner, especially nowadays))) so but it's only my personal opinion!!!
Emmett

Re: What is your attitude to it?

Postby Emmett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Well, that's a very interresting question for me, because I have the same situation. My husband is seven years younger than me. He was the innitiator of our relationships, he told me dozen times about his feelings, but I didn't want to agree this, because it botherd me alot. I've never had a boyfriend who was younger than me at least for one year. I dated only with those, who was older than me, before my husband))) He was very persistant and I gave up. And now we have a wonderful daughter and good relationships. We're together for almost five years and it seems to me that we're happy. So I support you. But you should do your best.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:21 am

The difference in age is not important for me just in that case that my partner is five years older than me. I don't care about it and I have never thought about it because I don't think that it is just important question to pay attention to it. Ultimately I would like to say that for some people it is important not to be older or younger than their partners but truly I can't understand why they bother about this question. If there is true love you want care about it. I love my partner so that's why I don't think that it is even important to speak about it
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:04 pm

Some age difference will only benefit both of you. You can share your life experience with your young man, looking at you and listening to advice, he will have more chances to achieve high results in moving up the career ladder.
In turn, he will give you a sea of positive and charge you with energizing energy, will acquaint you with new trends of the real world, which you would not have learned about from the men of the older generation.You do not have to think about how your relatives, acquaintances and friends react to this. What is the difference to them? The main thing is that you are good with each other and you are together!
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:01 pm

Someone will condemn, others will envy - and only real friends will understand and rejoice. If you are happy with a young man who is younger than you, this is not surprising. After all, it not only increases your self-esteem, but also has a bunch of other advantages.He is full of strength and enthusiasm and thus inspires you to monitor your health, stay toned and be more active. You might be asleep before dinner, but he jumped up, made breakfast, made coffee and wakes you up. I'll have to get up and make him a company in the campaign for the Polytechnic Museum.He is less cynical. Unless he was spoiled as a child and he did not lose all illusions because of the exhausting novel with a heavy end, probably all the youthful romanticism that the older woman lacks is not yet killed in him. Vaccination of a positive is useful.
Howard

Postby Howard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:38 pm

Finding the right partner or spouse is not like finding the right person to help you survive a lonely summer -- it means finding a person that you can see yourself growing old with and loving thirty, forty, or fifty or more years down the line. Choosing the person you want to marry or commit to forever is serious business, and it demands a lot of forethought, responsibility, and honesty. But once you've found that special person, all of your hard work will be worth it and you can get ready for a lifetime of happiness. If you're happy, than the age difference doesn't matter.
Brown_Wolf

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:20 am

I don't care much about age difference. For me it doesn't mean anything. You can be happy with anyone, once you truly love each other. I'm 5 years older than my partner, and we get on quite well. Of course, his attitude to some things might be a little bit different from mine, but it doesn't us from being happy together.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:59 pm

I told you guys that I don't care about age difference. I really don't worry what age my partner will have if there is true love. Difference in age is a little bit harmful theme for many boys. And for many people at all. It is really important. But to tell the truth for me age is not important. It is really not important for me. Just who bothered about age will have troubles with misunderstand with each other. probably this problem can be solved you simply should not depend on the others peoples thoughts.
Romario

Postby Romario » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:32 pm

I have the same attitude as you. I don't care much about it, this is my attitude. It is just a decision for everyone, I mean special decision, and in each person there is some other decision. Especially for me it doesn't matter either pay attention to age difference or not and I really don't care about it, because I am sure that there is no age for love. There are no boundaries for stop your love feelings because your partner is older than you or simply vice versa. My partner is older than me and it doesn't play any role for me, moreover I like experienced guys
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:10 pm

To break off the relationship, the hamofobu has to cling to any detail that does not have a significant value for the normal person. The causes of hamophobia can be severe divorce, serious psychological problem, mental disorder, child psychological trauma or anxiety. On the other hand, gammophobia can be just a lifestyle ...There is no universal template for hamophobia. It is almost impossible to cope independently with such a phobia without the help of a psychologist. Working with a psychologist will not only allow you to choose the method of getting rid of phobia competently and individually, but also to have a very real and good chance to build a harmonious and long-term relationship with the prospect of a happy marriage.

Return to “Gay dating”