meeting

Mr.Harry

meeting

Postby Mr.Harry » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:40 pm

Hi !!! Guys, is it important for you to make an impression on your parents with your partner???I hope you understand what I mean !!!How did you understand that it was time for meeting both with your relatives or partner`s relatives???How did it happen??Could you share?I remember that I introduced my partner to my parents in two years of our relationships. Don`t be in hurry and try to find out both opinions, I mean exactly your partner`s opinion and your relatives ,if they are ready for this meeting or not. Was you partner afraid of it?
Max

Re: meeting

Postby Max » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:03 am

good afternoon my friend! how are you? as for me, i am sitting in front of computer in my office and i want to sleep so much, because i had a terrible headache at night. so, it was very exciting for me, because it was my first meeting with partner's parents. (because this is my first serious relationsips). he invited me to his birthday party with his family. there were not only parents, but also grandparents, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters. wow, i was shocked and i was shy so much, that sometimes i forgot their names. but fortunately everything have passed well.
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:59 am

That's a nice question, in did. I think that if you're sure that you love your partner and want to spend the whole life with this person. As for me, I've understood that in several months and I think that I wasn't wrong, because we're already together for almost five years. We still love each other as it was just at the beginning of our relationships.
Cris

Postby Cris » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:44 pm

To all salute. That's an interesting topic) But I'll tell you so, I do not know what you would do if you met your boyfriend with your parents, but I would advise you to first tell them about your sexual interests if they do not already know them. Otherwise, acquaintance can turn into a terrible abuse, it all depends on the reaction of your parents. And at the meeting, try not to mention your sexual relations and not to squeeze each other, it's always painful for parents to tolerate. Also, I would advise my partner to do it and only then get acquainted with his parents. At me all was so, but my parents were not opponents that I was gay.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:57 am

Mr Harry I want to say that your post is very common to that one I have already answered. :lol: frankly speaking I am not eager to tell this story but I can share it once more. I remember that my first meeting with partner's parents was also not so nice. Firstly they were shocked of us being gays. His mother even cried during meeting. Exactly there I understood that I would have never been accepted by this family. Ultimately in some time they accepted me and they simply understood that we love each other. Nowadays everything is alright.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:28 pm

Be yourself, but within the bounds of decency. Do not pretend to be someone you're not exactly.
Remember that falsehood always causes negative emotions. So, try not to show your excitement. Gather your thoughts and do not be afraid. Remember that the guy's parents are ordinary people who will not cause you anything bad. Behave as naturally as possible. However, you do not need to put on the mask of let loose uninhibited, because your game will be unsuccessful.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:51 pm

I think that you should not talk too much. You can "throw" an interesting topic, say a couple of phrases, and then listen carefully, what his mother says, from time to time inserting a few words. Do not argue! Older people sometimes like to provoke young people into arguments, because of this there was not one conflict.he public display of tender feelings is a sign of not too good upbringing. Do not hug and kiss your boyfriend in front of his mom. But you do not need to break out indignantly if he wants to cheer you up with a handshake or hold him by the shoulders Do not lean on alcohol! Do you think this will help to relax? Sometimes - yes, but only if you manage to stay on one glass of wine.
Howard

Postby Howard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:42 pm

You really like your boyfriend, and you want his parents to like you too. This usually signals a big step in your relationship. You may feel nervous and excited at the same time, but with a little planning, you can still make a good impression. Be on the conservative side. Avoid wearing anything that shows too much skin, shows your tattoos, or is too tight. You want to look classic, polished, and well put together. Looking sexy may work for a date night with your boyfriend, but it will not impress his parents.Avoid wearing clothing with language or images that may be offensive.

Return to “Gay dating”