Beating in the relationships

Ernest

Re: Beating in the relationships

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:08 pm

I think that this theme is very useful for every member of this forum. also i want to say that i always couldn't understand, how people can beat beloved person. if i had such situation, i couldn't forgive it. i can't accept such action. of course we all have quarrels, disagreements, but beating. no, i can't even imagine such situation in my relations. i think such people are crazy and they need to be treat from such disease. i wrote disease, because it is so.I hope that it will help you.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:58 pm

hello everybody! i think that this theme is very serious and of course it is very interesting for me.
i do not understand men who do this with their belowed people. and i think that i will never understand it.
i am sure constantly that if your man loves you he will never hurt you! everybody must understand this.
every time you think that something can change you just wrong. believe me.
i wish you guys never be in such situations. it is awful. love yourself more than everything and respect yourself.
Howard

Postby Howard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:39 pm

Have you had a disturbing experience in your current relationship? Did it make you wonder what might happen next? Maybe you just feel a certain dread when thinking about the way your partner will react to a situation. Either way, it's possible that your relationship has begun to cross the line and is becoming abusive. It is important to know the warning signs of an abusive relationship so that you can keep yourself safe and get out before serious mental or physical injuries occur. Understand the definition of abuse. An abusive relationship describes a relationship where one person consistently and constantly uses tactics to psychologically, physically, financially, emotionally, and sexually control and have power over another person. A relationship that is considered to have domestic violence is a relationship where there is an imbalance of power.

Return to “Gay dating”