Love for a month, or love at a distance

Re: Love for a month, or love at a distance

Postby Emmett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 pm

I think that love on distance can be possible, but it depends only from the personality of the lovers. As for me, I have never had such an experience at least for a long time. I think that it can be possible. The only thing which both should do is to remember about their feelings to each other.

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Have a good afternoon nice visitors. Love at a distance is not for me. Just don't want even to have it.. Because I have never had such relationships, I mean long distance relationships. To my mind it is impossible to have long distance relationships.. Because you don't see your partner too much time and it is difficult for you to have such strength relationships.. You don't have sex, you don't see each other, you can not even touch your partner.. It is horrible and because of such reasons. But maybe I am wrong..

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:27 pm

In addition, I also think that this is quite a difficult situation anyway. It can be really hard to wait for your partner so much time when you just stay alone at home in addition I also think that it is rather difficult to maintain any special relationship with your partner, when you see him once or twice a year only during one month. In any case, I can understand any work, but when you're working and you do not see your beloved, or when you're staying at home alone - I do not see a good way to develop relations in this situation.

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Maintaining a long-distance relationship requires patience, creativity and a lot of trust. Whether your boyfriend is spending a semester abroad, doing an overseas internship, or you're just apart for a few months, you'll likely wonder how to keep your relationship strong. Whether you’re new to long-distance or your long-distance relationship has hit a rough patch, you can keep communication strong by texting, calling, or video chatting daily. If you feel like you’re running out of things to say, try talking about something important that happened to you, or doing something at the same time, like eating a meal or watching a tv show. Keep your relationship exciting by sending him special packets or, if you can, visiting on occasion. For more tips, like how to know if you’re coming on too strong.

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Hi there friendly boys. Today is a super winter weather.. Do you have the same? I want to say that it is super difficult to have such relationships. I have never faced with it hopefully. But to be honest I think that it is pretty bad especially when you dnonot see your partner, when you do not feel him. I just imagine and I really feel upset. Because I am really sorry about those guys who live or work on the distance trying not to loose their relationships. I know that surely it is possible to safe such normal relationships. But you should work hard at it

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:37 am

I think that love is the feeling that people do not accidentally called the most beautiful. It must be admitted that the relationship apart suffers serious tests and can disorder. But on the other hand, is not in vain saying that the separation is the wind, which extinguishes the fire of love, if he is weak, and inflates when it is strong. So if your feelings are true and sincere, they might have saved well.
You should know as much as possible about each of you lives. Demonstrate tour interest in the details of work and rest, the smallest details of life.

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:35 am

Maybe I have mentioned that nowadays we have so many different devices for pretty good communication. And I suppose nobody should complain about it. It is not clear to hesitate as for it. Moreover I can state that if your love or friendship is mutual and you strongly believe in your fate with this person, you will cope with different difficulties and endless troubles. Simple you should understand and support each other in the time when you are too far from each other. But it is like a challenge for everyone.

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:53 pm

I am speaking about LGBT couples as well as of the traditional ones. I know some women, who's husbands are working in the sea - on the ships. and they have a schedule like 9 months in the sea - and 3 on the land. When I asked these friends of mine about the family life - they were making sarcastic faces and said something like "Oh, please..") That is sad - but that is true) I think that when a couple gets to the situation like that - it demands a serious discussion - about the priorities in life - and about the realistic estimation of things that one can stand - and one can stand not.

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:10 pm

I have never had any relationships on the distance and I don't know what I would do in this case. So maybe I would try to do everything to save such relationships if it is very worthy for me. I quite understand the it is difficult and not all people can hold it and give up. But I believe that if the person is so close for you, you will be able to cope with any difficulties. Love for a month so maybe it should be really difficult. But lovely people will cope with all troubles. It is really possible to my mind.

Return to “Gay dating”